Consumed

Superstar
Daps
If you had to compare/contrast it to Orange... what is the scale?:lolbron:

Not really comparable.

Aria is not a romance, tragedy or drama. It's about enjoying life as much as you can, every day. Exploring the natural world around you, building positive relationships, working towards a purpose. You're meant to watch the show and feel relaxed, all the time.

Orange is 13 episodes long all of which revolve around the same emotional teenage themes. Aria has a 26 episode season dedicated to world building. Nothing quite like it in the genre.

That said, I'm pretty sure you'll dislike it while enjoying orange. Not only because you're a contrarian, but even SOL fans struggle to get into it sometimes. one of the slowest paced anime ever.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
watched episode 1 of a new original anime "wonder egg priority". It's one of those esoteric shows that doesn't reveal anything from the start, relies entirely on abstract symbolism until that twist drops. belongs in the psychological, dementia genre.

felt kinda similar to how Ikuhara directed anime tend to go (Penguindrum, Utena etc). Deceptively innocent, light hearted until it gets dark. Animation was great for the most part.

tenor.gif

definitely going to follow this and read way too deeply into what its supposed to mean.

WTF did I just watch?

:gucci:

Fascinating and Eggcellent first episode.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Attack on Titan is actually pretty easy to follow if you binge it. There has been so many years between anime seasons that you end up forgetting shyt that got explained in earlier seasons.

ya and MangaReaders already said a lot left out so I’m gonna just buy all the damn volumes after it’s done airing to fill in parts that are missing

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Attack on Titan is actually pretty easy to follow if you binge it. There has been so many years between anime seasons that you end up forgetting shyt that got explained in earlier seasons.

Which imo, hurts it a lot. Once season 2 came around I wasn't as invested in it as I was in season 1.