Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Finished watching the first episode of SK∞ aka Sk8-the infinity

Fun and unexpected!

So...this is initial D/ air gear with skateboards?....... shyt im in.

Bones nailed the animation.

2e95f42d7ae1508ce9b9c691926eab620561fa1e.gifv

ce7c364cddce9ffd3d5ad6cf415b559fc3c69a61.gifv

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
All these WOAT lists have convinced me that yal would be as bitter as I am if you've seen more anime :mjlol:

It's never good when @TheGodling comes through, it always amplifies your negativity by a factor of 10 for at least a week. nikka just wallowing in the shared negativity on some :demonic:

You'll be back to your old self once @twan83 drops the links for MHA and BC on Sunday. :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's never good when @TheGodling comes through, it always amplifies your negativity by a factor of 10 for at least a week. nikka just wallowing in the shared negativity on some :demonic:

You'll be back to your old self once @twan83 drops the links for MHA and BC on Sunday. :mjgrin:
some of the worst shyt I've ever seen has been recommended by people in this thread

some a$$hole, i can't remember who, actually said I had to check out Mirai Nikki/Future Diary in here. And yes I'm still mad about it. Watched the whole thing because I didn't even know shows could be so bad - I kept thinking it was gonna get better and that it would all pay off :dead:

nope. it was really one of the worst media experiences of my life

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
some of the worst shyt I've ever seen has been recommended by people in this thread

some a$$hole, i can't remember who, actually said I had to check out Mirai Nikki/Future Diary in here. And yes I'm still mad about it. Watched the whole thing because I didn't even know shows could be so bad - I kept thinking it was gonna get better and that it would all pay off :dead:

nope. it was really one of the worst media experiences of my life

My man said it was terrible but he couldn't look away. :russ:

No bullshyt, I've gotten some basura suggested to me but I just chalk it up to differing tastes. I mean the brehs wouldn't purposefully suggest trash right? :jbhmm:

Right???!!!:damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:laff: :laff:
Lloyd would of pulled a mortal kombat with that punch had the glow and all :russ:
I enjoy the simple fukkery to suppose a kid from boonies