Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Latest episode of AOT :banderas:

I've finally been catching up on Food Wars. This latest season is over top ridiculous but I can't stop watching :russ:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't try to trash 00 too much because Exia is such a dope Gundam design :russ:

But yeah. Mika took Setsuna's track and made a whole studio album with it. Didn't need to become Jesus in a mobile suit to achieve his goals, and showed more personality even though he was designed as a robotic tool pretty much.

Seed as a whole was pretty trash on some real shyt. They keep trying to throw how desperate, hopeless, and evil war is (basically biting the OG MSG's whole shyt but with a shiny new case) but completely fail because most if not all the characters aren't really likeable. The characters that they do kill off either showed no personality to really care for them, or proved themselves to be more sociopathic than the villains that are presented.

Flay used Kira to carry out killings of another race but I'm supposed to feel sorry for her when she gets done up at the end? :camby:

Aldnoah Zero was actual generic trash that I somehow watched all of Season 1, and a bit of Season 2. I really don't know why, I can't even name the characters.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't try to trash 00 too much because Exia is such a dope Gundam design :russ:

But yeah. Mika took Setsuna's track and made a whole studio album with it. Didn't need to become Jesus in a mobile suit to achieve his goals, and showed more personality even though he was designed as a robotic tool pretty much.

Seed as a whole was pretty trash on some real shyt. They keep trying to throw how desperate, hopeless, and evil war is (basically biting the OG MSG's whole shyt but with a shiny new case) but completely fail because most if not all the characters aren't really likeable. The characters that they do kill off either showed no personality to really care for them, or proved themselves to be more sociopathic than the villains that are presented.

Flay used Kira to carry out killings of another race but I'm supposed to feel sorry for her when she gets done up at the end? :camby:

Aldnoah Zero was actual generic trash that I somehow watched all of Season 1, and a bit of Season 2. I really don't know why, I can't even name the characters.
fukk 00

Would have been doper if the other factions mechs weren't so :hhh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Mushoku Tensei episode 1 was interesting. Like the production quality, character designs, that Gintoki's VA has a leading role in this.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

This is supposedly an adaptation of one of the first NEET isekai stories. Responsible for the current wave of the genre. Lets see why that is.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mushoku Tensei episode 1 was interesting. Like the production quality, character designs, that Gintoki's VA has a leading role in this.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

This is supposedly an adaptation of one of the first NEET isekai stories. Responsible for the current wave of the genre. Lets see why that is.

It’s very detailed the world building and it literally shows u how he grows up thru the years with all the drama and stuff
I really enjoy it so far on vol 7
I think they will stop at vol 6 depending on how many episodes they are doing

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
For AoT manga readers, what did you think of the last episode rendition? :patrice:

I wish they had more of the dramatic camera work the last studio was fond of

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I've been waiting for more episodes to come out so I can binge watch. What was yesterday's episode about? Is it time to binge? :ahh:
I'll say wait a little bit more :whoa: I kinda wish I did to see it all in one go.

Eren just transformed at the festival organized by the Tybur head

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

yeah it was actually pretty good for an ep where "nothing" went on.

I've come to realize I don't mind Isekai if the main character isn't reborn OP. Might binge Log Horizon.

Current List of Overrated Trash I'm Watching:

Mushoku Tensei
So I'm A Spider, So What
Last Dungeon
Re:Zero
AoT
Promised Neverland
Slime Season (when it drops)
Jujutsu Kaisen (when it drops)