Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Horimiya was great as expected. A straight to the point romance focused on character and relationship building. Little to no fluff, such as overt fanservice or extended melodrama.

all this adaptation had to do was be faithful and pick good music, It's going the extra mile by animating the conversations to make them appear lively (as opposed to boring static panning shots), transitioning the backgrounds into an aura like state to convey how the characters are feeling. Like so

tenor.gif

looking like a 10/10 adaptation of a 10/10 manga. already ranked top 50 on MAL with a 8.6 score, might see it hit top 20 levels at some point.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Guess I missed. Either way, I don't need to see your list to know it's garbage, breh. Even if there was anything that could arguably belong on a top 20 list I'm 100% sure you got it in the wrong place or some shyt.

You gotta dial back your hate a quite a few notches back.

You be taking to the extremes when it’s not even warranted :picard:

Also everyone thought it was dope. Not one complaint

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Also everyone thought it was dope. Not one complaint

Technically I refrained from comment. :hubie:

Besides, having multiple people agree with your List isn't going to stop @TheGodling from calling it trash. He's just going to shyt on everyone involved. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Besides, having multiple people agree with your List isn't going to stop @TheGodling from calling it trash. He's just going to shyt on everyone involved. :mjlol:

It wasn’t really much you can say or disagree with

Either way, I’m old news in here ...... this @Kenny West room era now and WE all in HIS Room:wow:

Yea yea..... I may have been Frieza with the G Force but this nicca Super Cell:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Word
once nikkas seen that it was a hypebeast list, nikkas just ignored it and kept it moving. Nobody was gon wait for a list that they can see on any random top anime blog.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You on MY team now..... we not doing this :ufdup:

What team nikka :mjlol:

I'm just summing up how everyone felt. nikkas waited for like a year for a list that read like any commercialized top anime list you'd find online somewhere. :manny:

We should do a top 20 worst anime you ever seen and see how fast you get that list popping. :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I'm just summing up how everyone felt. nikkas waited for like a year for a list that read like any commercialized top anime list you'd find online somewhere. :manny:

We should do a top 20 worst anime you ever seen and see how fast you get that list popping. :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Nothing is commercialized..... good is good.

No point in lying and making up some fringe underground list of random shows for the sake of being different:francis:

Also you cappin with the Everyone..... time to fall in line:ufdup:

I’m not “the bad guy” now.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i tried sk8 infinity and turnt it off mid opening :wow:

seeing those dramatic ass outfit changes for these buff/tall ass nikkas on skateboards was too much :pachaha: the regular skate community is wild enough why they have to be that extra

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Brehs in here ain't ready for some of the anime I'd be putting on that list. :lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Pretty much. But what would you expect from an anime discussion thread that spends multiple pages arguing which of two bottom barrel Shonen series is closer to being mid barrel.

They both lose.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
If the first season of World trigger had a better adaption I think it would have been one of the more popular shows right now, it has some of the best fights and power system I’ve seen..

First ep of season 2 was really good. noticeable improvement in animation and pacing, if they keep that up I have high hopes for this season.