LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@twan83

There are so many elements, most material but some that are sheer timing, luck, & circumstances that culminate in this type of success. You can't take away from the quality of the material but you still wonder if those string of unpredictable events occurred to another series, would it yield the same results?

In the end, I'm simply glad to see something that I love succeed. :wow:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Where the fukk is JOJO Stone Ocean Man :mjcry:

There's going to be a jojo announcement on April 2021...It better be for stone ocean!

It was:ufdup:

And now I’m more unstoppable and the strongest I’ve ever been in here:whew:

My Squad will ride with me and protect me:ohlawd:

And we still growing :mjgrin:

Damn..i missed it.

:ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not even mobile games that are based on anime like Fate/grand order or Genshin Impact?
Never played cell phone games just couldn’t get into them :manny:
Man I can’t wait til next week as we get back on track via schedule. Feel like a few of my shows took mini hiatuses

I’m ready to EAT

some of the new ones already came out this week also

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sk8 The Infinity was surprisingly fun. Not sure what makes me :mjlol: more though, this anime-trope ridden underground skating ring they got going on or the fact dude duct taped his feet to a skateboard.

Horimiya is off to an excellent start. SOL Gang 4 Life.

List was posted weeks ago breh?:gucci:

See the sig, thats why @Consumed is officially on my squad now per our agreement:mjgrin:
Guess I missed. Either way, I don't need to see your list to know it's garbage, breh. Even if there was anything that could arguably belong on a top 20 list I'm 100% sure you got it in the wrong place or some shyt.