Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man, if you thought that part was bad, wait until the funeral
:damn:
What are you doing man? Why you making relive this shyt?
tumblr_m3q839gagd1rnhyym.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
well i'll watch my predictable shounen with niccas gettin sliced up (akame) and eatin (tokyo ghoul) and u go watch some ping pong anime or some other bullshyt :camby::mjlol:
Not gonna front... I laughed at this. shyt is up there with whoever was watching animes about "girls taking pictures of rocks." :russ:
I'm watching FMA: brotherhood. Why they gotta do Hughes like that that? :to:
He had a wife and daughter. :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the first episode of Terra Formars.... Did they censor this shyt, brehs? :beli:

Dude is in a fight with a bear and they can't even show the killing blows?

Yeah it is censorship:

bOJXU.jpg

:royalcamby: I'm not even gonna waste my time. fukk this anime...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm watching the first episode of Terra Formars.... Did they censor this shyt, brehs? :beli:

Dude is in a fight with a bear and they can't even show the killing blows?

Yeah it is censorship:

bOJXU.jpg

:royalcamby: I'm not even gonna waste my time. fukk this anime...
Holy shyt its out?...But wait if they editing the shyt then it aint even worth it. The brutal kills in the manga is what had me excited about it being animated.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt its out?...But wait if they editing the shyt then it aint even worth it. The brutal kills in the manga is what had me excited about it being animated.

Yeah, I just consulted a homie that's reading the manga. He told me to throw the show in the bushes since it's censored and just hit up the manga.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
fukkin dumb thats why I cant watch Tokyo Ghoul anymore. They edit the hell out of scenes.

Yeah man I dont know to much about animes do they usually put out am uncensored dvd eventually?

Ive been watching attack on titan, tokyo ghoul and sword art online. Tokyo ghoul is the only one I noticed censoring on.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I just consulted a homie that's reading the manga. He told me to throw the show in the bushes since it's censored and just hit up the manga.

:why: I put the manga down because the anime was coming.

The manga is 10x more gruesome then Attack on Titan so I expected scenes to get cut. I'm dl'ing now to see how bad the censorship is.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I like the way they skipped the first 10 chapters of terra formars. .:scust:

That censorship:scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe there's no Aldnoah this week and no Sailor Moon. Sword Art better hold it down. Phantom Bullet arc might be ending this week cause it's half way into the season.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The censorship in Terra Formars had me dying. They were blacking out 80% of the screen, lol.

That's a good thing though, that means all the people who'll only watch it for the violence and gore will fukk off within three episodes and I can enjoy my Hamasaki Hiroshi piffness in peace. After going full mainstream on us for a while this seems like it harkens back to his Shigurui and Texhnolyze days which means stylistically this will be ultimate piffness. :blessed:

I'm serious btw, if you can't enjoy a show just because you had to miss out five seconds of a bear getting mauled by some demon-looking guy, then your priorities aren't in the right place.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The censorship in Terra Formars had me dying. They were blacking out 80% of the screen, lol.

That's a good thing though, that means all the people who'll only watch it for the violence and gore will fukk off within three episodes and I can enjoy my Hamasaki Hiroshi piffness in peace. After going full mainstream on us for a while this seems like it harkens back to his Shigurui and Texhnolyze days which means stylistically this will be ultimate piffness. :blessed:

I'm serious btw, if you can't enjoy a show just because you had to miss out five seconds of a bear getting mauled by some demon-looking guy, then your priorities aren't in the right place.

:royalcamby: