Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The censorship in Terra Formars had me dying. They were blacking out 80% of the screen, lol.

That's a good thing though, that means all the people who'll only watch it for the violence and gore will fukk off within three episodes and I can enjoy my Hamasaki Hiroshi piffness in peace. After going full mainstream on us for a while this seems like it harkens back to his Shigurui and Texhnolyze days which means stylistically this will be ultimate piffness. :blessed:

I'm serious btw, if you can't enjoy a show just because you had to miss out five seconds of a bear getting mauled by some demon-looking guy, then your priorities aren't in the right place.
t7cyfm.jpg

What does the first bolded even mean? Enjoy it in peace? You sound like them lame ass hip hop fans that stop liking an artist b/c more people start checkin him out. You afraid people gonna start making threads on the show if it was unedited and the show not remain your little "stylistic" secret?

ayldo4.jpg

Regarding the second bolded...man go on somewhere with this pretentious snob anime attitude bullshyt. shyt aint got nothing to do with priorities in life. I just want to see whats was drawn over the years and amazing fights being animated on screen like the manga. I dont like violence for the sake of violence but it just brings a sense of authenticity regarding the danger in certain situations in anime. When you start editing shyt then that authenticity and sense of danger is gone IMO and you lose what was originally in the manga.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
t7cyfm.jpg

What does the first bolded even mean? Enjoy it in peace? You sound like them lame ass hip hop fans that stop liking an artist b/c more people start checkin him out. You afraid people gonna start making threads on the show if it was unedited and the show not remain your little "stylistic" secret?

ayldo4.jpg

Regarding the second bolded...man go on somewhere with this pretentious snob anime attitude bullshyt. shyt aint got nothing to do with priorities in life. I just want to see whats was drawn over the years and amazing fights being animated on screen like the manga. I dont like violence for the sake of violence but it just brings a sense of authenticity regarding the danger in certain situations in anime. When you start editing shyt then that authenticity and sense of danger is gone IMO and you lose what was originally in the manga.

Word. His post came off real arrogant.

Censorship a good thing?
15nput3.gif

That shyt was NOT good. We supposed to stare at glared/blurred out screens while characters put in work or get worked? You couldn't even tell what was going on.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Nah, it means there are numerous people (on this site and others) who'll overrate the shyt out of shows because of violent content, and seeing all of them drip off to the next thing doesn't bother me at all. Just look at how many people here are complaining about the show because of the censorship (which was like what, five to ten seconds at most?) and talking about dropping it, without even talking about the story or the characters. If that's all that people are interested in, I don't mind them dropping it.

They didn't edit it. They censored it. Which is not a choice by the production company, it's something the network has to do because of the laws regarding violent content on television. If you want to see it in its full glory, you'll have to wait until the DVD/BR release. No, it might not be ideal for people who were anticipating the show, but it's the reality. Seeing people on major sites like MyAnimeList already downvoting the show over censorship that the production company has little control over, is just ridiculous. Which is what I mean with priorities, because eventually the show can be enjoyed in all its violent glory. You'll just have to deal with the fact that for now you should only watch the show for its story.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it means there are numerous people (on this site and others) who'll overrate the shyt out of shows because of violent content, and seeing all of them drip off to the next thing doesn't bother me at all. Just look at how many people here are complaining about the show because of the censorship (which was like what, five to ten seconds at most?) and talking about dropping it, without even talking about the story or the characters. If that's all that people are interested in, I don't mind them dropping it.

They didn't edit it. They censored it. Which is not a choice by the production company, it's something the network has to do because of the laws regarding violent content on television. If you want to see it in its full glory, you'll have to wait until the DVD/BR release. No, it might not be ideal for people who were anticipating the show, but it's the reality. Seeing people on major sites like MyAnimeList already downvoting the show over censorship that the production company has little control over, is just ridiculous. Which is what I mean with priorities, because eventually the show can be enjoyed in all its violent glory. You'll just have to deal with the fact that for now you should only watch the show for its story.

suNdh9w.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm reading Terra Formars right now and the insect knowledge got me :ohhh:

If the insect powers these dudes get amplify to human standards do they got a dung beetle dude coming? As I've heard that's like the strongest insect there is.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Well, in that case I guess I don't have to refer you to the OVA they released back in August that focuses on the Bugs 2 arc mentioned in the first episode. :sas1:

Especially since that one was pretty much 25 minutes of unfiltered, uncensored violence since it was a direct release with the last volume of the manga. But I guess since you're ready to throw the show in the bushes you can skip that one too. :sas2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well, in that case I guess I don't have to refer you to the OVA they released back in August that focuses on the Bugs 2 arc mentioned in the first episode. :sas1:

Especially since that one was pretty much 25 minutes of unfiltered, uncensored violence since it was a direct release with the last volume of the manga. But I guess since you're ready to throw the show in the bushes you can skip that one too. :sas2:

I'm already ankles deep in the manga. :birdman:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The censorship in Terra Formars had me dying. They were blacking out 80% of the screen, lol.

That's a good thing though, that means all the people who'll only watch it for the violence and gore will fukk off within three episodes and I can enjoy my Hamasaki Hiroshi piffness in peace. After going full mainstream on us for a while this seems like it harkens back to his Shigurui and Texhnolyze days which means stylistically this will be ultimate piffness. :blessed:

I'm serious btw, if you can't enjoy a show just because you had to miss out five seconds of a bear getting mauled by some demon-looking guy, then your priorities aren't in the right place.

I feel the same way.

Most dudes only watch certain animes because they have a lot of gore :wtf:

:manny:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished Shingeki no Kyojin.. I had to leave it alone for a bit because I had read the manga instead of just waiting for the episodes to drop, those cliffhangers were too good :noah:. I did it this one time and it almost ruined the series for me :sadcam:

Nonetheless, what I really like about this series is that it doesn't hold back on the realism of what the theme is. I mean its like they don't try to pretty up the story and make it as though sacrifices wouldn't have to be made. The tension and fear as well as the depression are done well so when they finally get a "W" its like finally.. :ahh:.

And dam.. on episode 22, Levi was :whoo: that dude there... that mofukker is a beast :whew:

I thought they would work in what happens after they captured Annie... now that shyt is epic :ohlawd:
They got to have another season coming, show was done real well.

And some of yall may hate this anime I'm about to mention, but with all the death in SNK it kind of reminded me of it, its called Gantz, they're not really similar but this show had me thinking about it:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I finished Shingeki no Kyojin.. I had to leave it alone for a bit because I had read the manga instead of just waiting for the episodes to drop, those cliffhangers were too good :noah:. I did it this one time and it almost ruined the series for me :sadcam:

Nonetheless, what I really like about this series is that it doesn't hold back on the realism of what the theme is. I mean its like they don't try to pretty up the story and make it as though sacrifices wouldn't have to be made. The tension and fear as well as the depression are done well so when they finally get a "W" its like finally.. :ahh:.

And dam.. on episode 22, Levi was :whoo: that dude there... that mofukker is a beast :whew:

I thought they would work in what happens after they captured Annie... now that shyt is epic :ohlawd:
They got to have another season coming, show was done real well.

And some of yall may hate this anime I'm about to mention, but with all the death in SNK it kind of reminded me of it, its called Gantz, they're not really similar but this show had me thinking about it:manny:
gantz was a better manga than anime imo