CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Birdman one of the strongest dudes in the class but gets no parts. :hhh:

It's true. :picard:

Dude could honestly be as strong as Bakugo if they gave him the green light. His power is pretty good.

If titty girl didnt have such a drawback she would be the 2nd strongest

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, folks here have been praising Haikyuu! since it first came out. Stop watching whatever garbage you be watching, stop your lame meme attempts nobody cares about and start listening to grown folks opinions. :dahell:

You actually don’t speak for anyone in here but yourself.:mjtf:

This a friendly area. We all get along and have fun in here. Stop being so hostile and talking unnecessary and uncalled for shyt. :francis:

If you calling JJK garbage.... then you bout to have a few nicca come for your neck in here starting with my cousin:usure:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started Bleach brehs.....shyt is kinda :russell:

Does it pick up?
Bleach is trash. I mean it has things it does well but the sum of it all never lives up to its potential. I don't care what the writer says the ending was rushed. No spoilers but they never go into the full depth of the main character's powers. You never clearly see them in full display in the entire series and one of the major antagonists you never see his ultimate attack. It's not even hinted at what it is.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I think if the power scaling is relatively even, its fine if their powers are on a smaller scale. Not every show needs broken characters and characters can shine without needing excessive abilities. The odd part is there's definitely 2 very distinct levels to MHA quirks.

UA student quirk: has a tail

Villain quirk: can decompose and re-compose matter at will

:dahell:

What was native ( the guy who fought stain)'s quirk: being a native? How is that a superpower?

Meanwhile shigaraki can cause anything he touches to decay until it disintegrates

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bleach is trash. I mean it has things it does well but the sum of it all never lives up to its potential. I don't care what the writer says the ending was rushed. No spoilers but they never go into the full depth of the main character's powers. You never clearly see them in full display in the entire series and one of the major antagonists you never see his ultimate attack. It's not even hinted at what it is.

You lie:ufdup: