The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea shyt is worse than Interspecies Reviewers by alot. I've skimmed through the manga and shyt is fukked up.
Isekai storyline with ALOT of rape and I mean alot of rape. The MC character is a healer gets addicted to drugs thanks to the other heroes on his team and then proceeds to get raped by everybody :dame: because apparently his nut allows people to get stronger for whatever reason. The main character gains the ability to turn back time and he proceeds to go through the events with the knowledge he had before and proceeds to get revenge on everybody. He rapes one of the hereoes and alters her memory so she believes she is his lover and he can continue to rape her with the goal of destroying the kingdom and then reverting her memory so she can see the damage she caused. HE then gets revenge on another person on the team by transforming the dude into a woman and watch him get gangraped to death by a whole bunch of other dudes under the influence of an aphrodisiac.
full

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yea shyt is worse than Interspecies Reviewers by alot. I've skimmed through the manga and shyt is fukked up.
Isekai storyline with ALOT of rape and I mean alot of rape. The MC character is a healer gets addicted to drugs thanks to the other heroes on his team and then proceeds to get raped by everybody :dame: because apparently his nut allows people to get stronger for whatever reason. The main character gains the ability to turn back time and he proceeds to go through the events with the knowledge he had before and proceeds to get revenge on everybody. He rapes one of the hereoes and alters her memory so she believes she is his lover and he can continue to rape her with the goal of destroying the kingdom and then reverting her memory so she can see the damage she caused. HE then gets revenge on another person on the team by transforming the dude into a woman and watch him get gangraped to death by a whole bunch of other dudes under the influence of an aphrodisiac.

:ohhh: I think I've read a good chunk of this. Let me check.

edit: I... think I have? You start to read so much that it all becomes a blur. And if some shyt blurs or you don't have a :gladbron: reaction at some memories from having read it.... yeah

I think I dropped it once he started building/fukking his revenge harem or whatever.

Mid Manga. :francis:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:ohhh: I think I've read a good chunk of this. Let me check.

edit: I... think I have? You start to read so much that it all becomes a blur. And if some shyt blurs or you don't have a :gladbron: reaction at some memories from having read it.... yeah

I think I dropped it once he started building/fukking his revenge harem or whatever.

Mid Manga. :francis:

I always wonder the mental state some of these mangaka be in when they writing this shyt :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
haven’t seen yet on my watch list tho

Oh yea..... speaking of list

On the SEVENTH day of LISTMAS
my coli gave to MEEEEEEE;
Gurren Lagan;
Dragonball Z;
Berserk
and GriffithSet,
Steins Gate on tv,
26 eps of Claymore,
Gantz
on Gogoanime,
and Code Geass on a Kissanime LIIIIINK!!!!!

13 more to go:mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
JJK is restoring the feeling

it damn shole is.

I don't wanna dig for the post where I compared it to the feeling I got after watching early Bleach eps (after giving up on anime) or Tenchi Universe (visual quality-wise)

but yeah.

that "feeling". :mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished haikyuu, and fire force:wow:

Next is slam dunk and live action alice in the wonderland:whoo: