Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Get ready for filler galore.

I'm betting 12 episode season, each fight will be 3 episodes.

They'll end the season at the conclusion of the 4th fight.

Animation looks decent, but tbh its kind of disappointing considering how good the art in the manga is. Some of those shots left me wanting more

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I stand on 1 million lives is finally over. :blessed:

How the fukk the regular world reality parts were more interesting than the fantasy world they playing the game in. :hhh: Can't believe they giving this shyt a 2nd season.

Kings Raid finally had a decent ep again, but that shyt is still a bland ass chore to watch.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

To be fair, they had Ash losing on some bullshyt
25b4111397df08369a4b8f4fde6af5224fcfd9e836c8a62dc3fce5ac5afb28a0_1.jpg

Darkrai and Latios aren't even legendaries from the same region
Ol' Gameshark ass :what:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
there's some buzz about a controversial new anime airing soon called "Redo of Healer". seems even more controversial than Interspecies Reviewers, which is saying a lot.

bad enough for the CEO of ANN to preemptively censor discussion of the anime on their message boards, let alone coverage of it. and no one has licensed it either.

i'm probably not watching it. but i am preparing popcorn for the 2000 word debates over it. going to be all over twitter and other boards.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
there's some buzz about a controversial new anime airing soon called "Redo of Healer". seems even more controversial than Interspecies Reviewers, which is saying a lot.

bad enough for the CEO of ANN to preemptively censor discussion of the anime on their message boards, let alone coverage of it. and no one has licensed it either.

i'm probably not watching it. but i am preparing popcorn for the 2000 word debates over it. going to be all over twitter and other boards.

Na homey.....

After you officially join my stable in a matter of days.....

My first direct order to you is to watch it and keep me posted:ufdup:

#consequences

giphy.gif

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Yea shyt is worse than Interspecies Reviewers by alot. I've skimmed through the manga and shyt is fukked up.
Isekai storyline with ALOT of rape and I mean alot of rape. The MC character is a healer gets addicted to drugs thanks to the other heroes on his team and then proceeds to get raped by everybody :dame: because apparently his nut allows people to get stronger for whatever reason. The main character gains the ability to turn back time and he proceeds to go through the events with the knowledge he had before and proceeds to get revenge on everybody. He rapes one of the hereoes and alters her memory so she believes she is his lover and he can continue to rape her with the goal of destroying the kingdom and then reverting her memory so she can see the damage she caused. HE then gets revenge on another person on the team by transforming the dude into a woman and watch him get gangraped to death by a whole bunch of other dudes under the influence of an aphrodisiac.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yea shyt is worse than Interspecies Reviewers by alot. I've skimmed through the manga and shyt is fukked up.
Isekai storyline with ALOT of rape and I mean alot of rape. The MC character is a healer gets addicted to drugs thanks to the other heroes on his team and then proceeds to get raped by everybody :dame: because apparently his nut allows people to get stronger for whatever reason. The main character gains the ability to turn back time and he proceeds to go through the events with the knowledge he had before and proceeds to get revenge on everybody. He rapes one of the hereoes and alters her memory so she believes she is his lover and he can continue to rape her with the goal of destroying the kingdom and then reverting her memory so she can see the damage she caused. HE then gets revenge on another person on the team by transforming the dude into a woman and watch him get gangraped to death by a whole bunch of other dudes under the influence of an aphrodisiac.

this is on a tv station in japan :skip: