It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Ahhh yes.... its finally that time we all been waiting for.:mjlit:

@Black_Panther_JS heat some tea on the stove and get some cups. We about to get another one to join the family:blessed:

I told breh there will be CONSEQUENCES and Consumed agreed:ohlawd:

On the first day of LISTMAS
my coli gave to MEEEEEEE;
Code Geass on a Kissanime LIIIIINK!!!!!

19 more to go:youngsabo:
He agreed damn near 20 pages ago and there's still no list :duck:
I think he's safe breh

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
while we on the subject of being "scarred", has any anime legit changed your life or how you see life in general?

I know I've gone at length about Gurren Lagann.... and maybe about how X/1999 changed my perception of right and wrong (actually how my perception of right and wrong was okay)

what about the rest of you?

I don't mean "I really enjoyed this show" I mean... literal life/philosophy changing shyt.
Can you speak on Gurren again? It's one of my favorites so I'm interested on what resonated with you

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That preview reminded me to ask
Wtf is World Trigger? I see it highlighted a lot on anime sites but I never see it mentioned here or in other anime discussions. I have 0 idea what its even about.

Its like the industry plant of anime

Are we watching this show? Am i missing out?

People don't talk about it because of it's monthly and the anime premired thru a very active time. It's about interdimensional beings invading a city, and org working to make stop them from harming their citizens. Once, you know the specifics, it becomes really interesting.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Chainsaw saw man has officially entered the discussion:blessed:

ENYQpPvVAAAnNvy.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Ichigo>:wow: Naruto>:mjgrin:
>Luffy:mjlol::umad:

Asta almost as strong as Luffy and he ain’t close to the even peaking yet:ahh:

This ranking is obviously ass and I'm not even sure what rules the rankings are based on. Is it power levels in relation to each other or power levels of a character in scope of their respective universes?

Either way the rankings don't match up but if it's not the second rule there's not even a point to this. Characters are written to be as strong as they need to be on their respective universe, plus some series have finished so those characters have reached their peak while ongoing series obviously should have a MC who hasn't reached full strength yet.

I could actually go into detail but it'd just be a waste of time to further analyze these random shyt rankings you pull off Instagram.