kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
All I'm seeing and hearing are good things about Kill la Kill, gonna start watching it after Gurren Lagan :ohhh:
well then i guess i'll be on the other side of things and say it was solid.....it only really got good after the twist imo...i gave up on the shyt at first cuz the joking started to get on my nerves and the over the top fight scenes became numbing to me....the last half of the series was much improved tho which bumped it to a 7/10 anime for me, i'll prolly nvr watch the first half of that show again tho

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
well then i guess i'll be on the other side of things and say it was solid.....it only really got good after the twist imo...i gave up on the shyt at first cuz the joking started to get on my nerves and the over the top fight scenes became numbing to me....the last half of the series was much improved tho which bumped it to a 7/10 anime for me, i'll prolly nvr watch the first half of that show again
what is the "twist"?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just got back from seeing The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya in theaters, the first animated film from Grave Of The Fireflies' Isao Takahata in over ten years. Amazing movie, it's a fairytale about a princess born from bamboo with unique animation that makes the movie look like a storybook come to life. Paired with amazing voice acting and music by Joe Hisaishi, it's evidence that Studio Ghibli can endure even with the retirement of Miyazaki.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Been watching Fairy Tail. I only watch english dubs so I gotta wait until October 28 for some "new" two year old episodes.