acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gon's dad was getting bashed so hard :mjlol:, if only Goku could get his bytch ass put on blast in public for being a deadbeat dad too.. :yes:

Goku isn't even close to being as bad as Ging. :beli:

At least Goku met his kids and lived with him some of the time. And when he wasn't around he was usually dead (which is a legit excuse) or off saving the world. Ging really didn't have any excuse and admitted he just wasn't cut out to be a a dad.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe there are only two episodes left of the HxH anime tho. :to:

:pacspit: @ Togashi for being too lazy to have manga chapters come out on a regular basis

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I had a feeling Wave was gonna be dope, one of my new favorite characters on the show :ohlawd:

I hope he ends up with Night Raid, he doesn't seem like a villian at the moment
Wave is one of, if not my fav character of the series. Dude's a beast, but down to earth at the same time.

:russ: He's like a better version of Tatsumi...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Signed up for my free month of Netflix and have been burning thru Kill la Kill and enjoying it a lot. Surprisingly it is a lot funnier than I expected. It has a lot of the familiar anime tropes with the scantily clad schoolgirl and over the top characters and battles, but the way they play with and comment on them is a lot of fun.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Signed up for my free month of Netflix and have been burning thru Kill la Kill and enjoying it a lot. Surprisingly it is a lot funnier than I expected. It has a lot of the familiar anime tropes with the scantily clad schoolgirl and over the top characters and battles, but the way they play with and comment on them is a lot of fun.
Have you seen episode 17 yet? That's when the real Kill la Kill begins.
"In heaven's stead I smite clothing"