Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After thinking about it, I'm just now realizing that there is the possibility that the creators made Aldnoah Zero a show where we get the opposite of what you see of your typical mecha anime series (main protaganist, mech technology of earth against vers, etc.).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After thinking about it, I'm just now realizing that there is the possibility that the creators made Aldnoah Zero a show where we get the opposite of what you see of your typical mecha anime series (main protaganist, mech technology of earth against vers, etc.).
This show is a mash up of elements of Code Geass, Gundam, it also appears to be using elements of Space Battleship Yamato, Hell even recent shows like Valvrave are in there. The main character is damn near an alternative version of L-Elf especially if he likes the princess. Cold emotionless calculating soldier that uses extreme methods to achieve his goals and is in love with a princess. That's L-Elf exactly.

The reason Aldnoah Zero is so good is because the makers of Fate Zero made this not because it's even remotely close to original cause it's not. If you think this show is original its probably cause you haven't seen enough anime to know better.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i called it :shaqtinfool:

i knew esdeath would be infatuated with tatsumi (especially after they read off that list) but i didnt think she'd put a damn collar around this dude neck and drag him off like that :mjlol:....looks like she gon be tryna give him that butt nxt ep tho :shaq:

that new clique she got is quite interesting too...ol dude with the wing in his head looks like a beast and so does akame sister and prolly that creepy dude with the mask (the way he was just staring at wave :heh:).....this shyt just keep gettin better :ahh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i called it :shaqtinfool:

i knew esdeath would be infatuated with tatsumi (especially after they read off that list) but i didnt think she'd put a damn collar around this dude neck and drag him off like that :mjlol:....looks like she gon be tryna give him that butt nxt ep tho :shaq:

that new clique she got is quite interesting too...ol dude with the wing in his head looks like a beast and so does akame sister and prolly that creepy dude with the mask (the way he was just staring at wave :heh:).....this shyt just keep gettin better :ahh:

Episode was funny as fukk.
Esdeath's new squad gonna be a problem. They way Run deflected her punches and kicks dude was ready :russ: Esdeath like :ehh: "This one has good reflexes"

Last edited: