Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just re watched Samurai Champloo, Attack on Titan, and Kill la Kill

Finished Sekirei ( laugh at me but it was pretty decent, tittays and all)

Kenichi: the Mightiest Disciple
Hunter x Hunter (the 5 seasons that were available on Netflix)

Watching Trigun right now

I ain't laughing breh, dem tittays were :whew:

Samurai Champloo one of the GOATs :blessed:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Help me understand real quick

Why is everyone so afraid of Pariston doing some demonic sh1t. If he is such a problem why did chairman neto even let him sniff vice presidency. They making him out to be a merumen, hisoka level of evil and presence. How can he be apart of the zodiacs without people trusting him at all. Also I'm kinda confused on allukas powers all the rules/fake rules/hidden rules got me confused. Can someone lay em out clearly to me.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Im'a bout to finish up Highschool DXD

Rias :blessed:
6b9226e1c368301651798b60e21724cd_nMadsbnswFHMgptAwU.gif

Then it's back to Zankyou No Terror, I'm calling it now yall, Lisa gonna get dem boys killed :sadbron:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me understand real quick

Why is everyone so afraid of Pariston doing some demonic sh1t. If he is such a problem why did chairman neto even let him sniff vice presidency. They making him out to be a merumen, hisoka level of evil and presence. How can he be apart of the zodiacs without people trusting him at all. Also I'm kinda confused on allukas powers all the rules/fake rules/hidden rules got me confused. Can someone lay em out clearly to me.

Keep reading, they explained that in one of the last few current chapters

but in short Netero just doesn't give AF and hired him cause it would be interesting and his dark nature would provide balance for him

When you can punch faster than sound you can do shyt like that

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Watching Kenichi on Netflix. I like it but Kenichi the character is getting on my nerves. Dude has got to be the biggest chump I've seen in any medium, PERIOD.

But we gonna act like Miuu isn't pawging? :sas1:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's been some type of massive attack on internet outlets for anime. Horriblesubs is down, Animesuki is down, Nyaa is also down. This can't be a coincidence. Lucky for me I got Hulu Plus so I can still watch my stuff today. Would have missed Aldnoah Zero and Sword Art otherwise.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
There's been some type of massive attack on internet outlets for anime. Horriblesubs is down, Animesuki is down, Nyaa is also down. This can't be a coincidence. Lucky for me I got Hulu Plus so I can still watch my stuff today. Would have missed Aldnoah Zero and Sword Art otherwise.

I wonder if it's due to the anti-priacy law that Japan has put in place.

And low-key, Hulu Plus has an amazing selecting of anime. The new stuff may be a day or two late but it might be worth it if the Japan government has their way.