Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shuffle was hella out of nowhere who got picked
Amagami was and is a nice route to go
Or
Rumbling hearts have a ova for the other character
I'll always appreciate Shuffle for letting a unconventional candidate win. It was one of the only times I've seen that in a harem anime. Usually the winner is easily predictable. It's either first girl wins, childhood friend, or non-blood related sibling. It's almost never somebody way outta left field. The winner in Shuffle in any other harem anime would be this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes the fukk you did.

Great Anime. and no cap on Shira. Dude is one of the goat anime villains.

I remember that anime years ago. But didn’t know it came back. Or maybe I wasn’t paying attention.

Gonna add to my lis........ to my queue:lupe:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I remember that anime years ago. But didn’t know it came back. Or maybe I wasn’t paying attention.

Gonna add to my lis........ to my queue:lupe:

There is an older version made years ago that was dope but was unfinished. This one from last year is dope an actually finishes the story. Great story, but real gory and fukked up. Lots of maiming n death and rape.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody got a great site to use to watch anime dm please i need to binge dr stone and black clover

i’ll take new recommendations also

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ep 43:

giphy.gif

nooooo-gif.644

yeah I'll be back tomorrow

Remember a week or two ago when i made that long ass post about how the yorknew city "auction" arc was when i realized i was watching GOAT'ness with HxH?

Yea buddy... you see it

Now imagine being a nygga like me who at the time his only exposure to anime was dragon ball z, sailor moon, and toonami hype commercials with the blue space robot :dead: