The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Breh's.....
I really want to thank y'all for putting me on to Jojo!!

That anime deserves it's own thread..... That last ep is straight fukkery and Old Man Joseph Jo may be my new alltime fav he kills me with that

The ending of that last up though:ohhh::ooh::scusthov::damn::deadrose::dead::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

These niccas have NO FILTER!!!:wow:

They actually censored a part where the baby is smoking in the manga.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just heard Hunter x Hunter is wrapping production due to them running out of material to animate. I guess it was inevitable. I wonder if the writer will ever finish the manga.
Darth_vader_no.gif

:sadbron:
:dahell: @ Tokyo Ghoul being censored like this. Totally lost interest in this shyt now.:camby:
man when they had the light from the church window bending the laws of fukkkery to block all that epicness.. I went from :gladbron: to :shaq2:... shyt was so wack :upsetfavre:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
man when they had the light from the church window bending the laws of fukkkery to block all that epicness.. I went from :gladbron: to :shaq2:... shyt was so wack :upsetfavre:
yea im thinking im bout to see some violent piff but then god's light comes into the fukkin picture outta nowhere and im like
1399872667_funny-gifs-wtf_medium.gif

imma finish the season but most definitely gonna have to rewatch it after it come out on bluray....there are some less censored versions out there tho
TokyoKushu.gif

but they still have the blacked out portions in scenes and shyt :beli:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Last episode of JOJO was aight ..but it had plot holes and that typical jojo BS that gets on my nerves about an opponent having to be so oblivious they have to be in a coma for the somebody technique to work. You mean to tell me he didnt realize he was squirming in his ear (n/h). Akagme was dope Bulat came through in his ronin warriors fit and merked dude before he even had 2 minutes of screen time. I'm worried for him tho..after what happen to the Gawdess I don't want to trust this anime with my heart lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hunter x Hunter Anime to End at Episode 148

posted on 2014-08-17 03:22 EDT

Voice actress of Gon insists on calling the episode the 'turning point' instead of the 'final episode'

Megumi Han posted her final diary about the recording of the Hunter x Hunter anime on Sunday, and revealed that episode 148 will be the final episode of the series.

The 'diary' was a column shared by Megumi Han, the voice of Gon Freecss, and her mother Keiko Han, who played Mito. In the column, she wrote:

Now that I've talked about the turning point for this column, there's something I want to talk about. The other day, at Sanbunzaka Studio, the place of all the beginnings, we conducted the recording for episode 148 of Hunter x Hunter, which will serve as the turning point for the anime for now. I will not say "final episode" myself. I will be stubborn and only call it "episode 148." I say this, because in terms of episode numbers, in a certain meaning, this will be the final episode, but I feel that it also feels like the start of a new beginning. If you ask me, episode 147 is the final episode, and 148 is sort of an epilogue. The original manga is still continuing, and the adventures haven't ended yet. An unknown world still awaits. Actually, it's like what has happened up until now in the story was nothing more than a prologue, and it gets me even more expecting for what's to come.
Though I say that, when I think that "I've been going to the same place every week at the same time for three years, but next week, this won't happen...," I get very sad.

...I know I shouldn't talk too much, but I will condense my feelings right here. To everything up until now, and to everyone, I say, "Thank you."

The 143rd episode of the anime will premiere in Japan this Tuesday
iptugy.jpg

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Breh's.....
I really want to thank y'all for putting me on to Jojo!!

That anime deserves it's own thread..... That last ep is straight fukkery and Old Man Joseph Jo may be my new alltime fav he kills me with that

The ending of that last up though:ohhh::ooh::scusthov::damn::deadrose::dead::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

These niccas have NO FILTER!!!:wow:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/any-of-yall-fukk-with-jojos-bizarre-adventure.171765/

I made one a lil while after the anime was announced, but I'm like the only one posting in it :laugh:

:salute: Glad to see more dude's getting on this...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the first episode of Aldnoah Zero.

So some human fukk boys left Earth for Mars found new technology and only 30 years later they want to act like they're superior to the humans on Earth? :stopitslime:

That is some c00n ass shyt right there...

----

Watched Episode 3. Inaho using knowledge and observation to get rid of that Martian mech. :wow:

This is refreshing, most mecha anime that has the main piloting unique and over powered mechs by chance.

Last edited: