Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
akame ga kill :wow:
dat boy handsome bulat splitting mufukkas in half like they made of butter :whew:....bout to start calling him guts since he was known as the 100 man slayer (128 to be specific) :myman:....looks like he gonna fight his commander nxt ep :ooh:
nxt ep gon be more fukkery :ahh:....i swear every time a ep goes off i wish there was another one out :to:

I think the next ep is going to be tragic. :to:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
been watching that anime sengoku basara from season 1 and just now starting to catch up...shyt is pretty nice :ehh: its like watching dynasty warriors every ep :ahh:....from wat i can tell the end of the last season was pretty much pointless tho since this season they back tracked and changed a bunch of deaths and shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How they gonna end H X H in 6 episodes...Like series finale...or a hiatus like Attack on titan ?

It's just gonna be the end of the current arc. There's just not enough manga material at this point for the anime to keep going. If you want to see what happens after that, you'll have to just switch to the manga for the time being.

But I'm pretty sure that they'll restart production on the anime somewhere down the line when the manga gets far enough ahead that there's another arc or two that can be done.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fukk boi Togashi had all this time while the reboot of the anime was airing to pump out chapters and now he's starting again when there's not enough material continue it. :smh:

dude is on break RIGHT NOW :laugh:
GM2rGZP.gif