twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
slowly but surely I'm building up my anime collection I'm buying every single anime that i feel has good to great replay value for myself

I've always loved it been when i got stationed in japan in 01-03 it was heaven waking up watching all the anime on tv all the damn time seeing when naruto first premiered their and etc......

granted what i have now people might not like but its what i like

rumbling hearts
dual parallel universe
dbz kai
bleach (working on whole series)
high school of the dead
fma brotherhood
naruto (need too finish the this up and then go too shippuden)
golden time ( on preorder)

i recommend people do the same :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

method-man-redman-Favim.com-230929.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Never read the Parasyte manga?

"Parasyte centers around a 17-year-old teen named Shinichi Izumi, who lives with his mother and father in a quiet neighborhood in Tokyo. One night, worm-like aliens called Parasites invade Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasite attempts to crawl into Shinichi's ear while he sleeps, but fails as Shinichi is wearing headphones, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead."

Also got a live action film coming out later this year.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching the latest episode of Aldnoah Zero. Man Inaho like i said dude is the next Lelouch. The way he uses people I wonder what he has instore from the princess.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just heard Hunter x Hunter is wrapping production due to them running out of material to animate. I guess it was inevitable. I wonder if the writer will ever finish the manga.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just heard Hunter x Hunter is wrapping production due to them running out of material to animate. I guess it was inevitable. I wonder if the writer will ever finish the manga.
No, no, no, no, no! :damn:
This can't be life. :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

To be fair, the manga did start back up this year, but anime is too close to where the manga is and there's no way they'd be able to stay behind it. Not to mention that I'm sure it'll go on hiatus again sometime soon.

But I think it'll be more of an Inuyasha type of thing where they'll wait until the current manga arc is over and then start the anime back up. I'd say it's a good time to start the 2011 anime if you haven't gotten into HxH. If you catch up with the anime you can pretty much jump into the current manga arc.