Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished all of Naruto plus Naruto the last movie. Whew things got emotional man.It's weird seeing dude grown up not acting retarded though. All in all its a classic story from start to finish. Some legit serious issues but overall you can't deny it's greatness.

Watched the first two episodes of Demon Slayer this morning. Protagonist is a little annoying and I'm starting to get over this character arch-type. It looks gorgeous though so I think I might be in. Yall got any recommendations? Outside of maybe 10 anime I've pretty much missed the last decade of anime. Is Fate Stay series good?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Started watching Interspecies Reviewers and after an episode I don't really think this is for me. I like comedies but the tone of this is just off putting. It's about two guys going around having sex with different species of prostitutes and reviewing them. They pick up an intersex angel that fakes being a boy and pressure them to join in.

I don't really see why Funimation canceled this.
breh

its straight up hentai

come on

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Started watching Interspecies Reviewers and after an episode I don't really think this is for me. I like comedies but the tone of this is just off putting. It's about two guys going around having sex with different species of prostitutes and reviewing them. They pick up an intersex angel that fakes being a boy and pressure them to join in.

I don't really see why Funimation canceled this.

:heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

Like I always said “Number 1 in our hearts”

Like my co-defendant and partner @Black_Panther_JS said “Number 1 on my list”

giphy.gif