tenor.gif

Iruka Sensei is the GOAT :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Interspecies Reviewers and after an episode I don't really think this is for me. I like comedies but the tone of this is just off putting. It's about two guys going around having sex with different species of prostitutes and reviewing them. They pick up an intersex angel that fakes being a boy and pressure them to join in.

I don't really see why Funimation canceled this.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Started watching Interspecies Reviewers and after an episode I don't really think this is for me. I like comedies but the tone of this is just off putting. It's about two guys going around having sex with different species of prostitutes and reviewing them. They pick up an intersex angel that fakes being a boy and pressure them to join in.

I don't really see why Funimation canceled this.
I think that was when Funimation started their hoarding spree and they "apparently" didn't do much of a background check when acquiring the license, despite that, they continued to dub the show until they got hit with negative reception to which they canceled the dub, however, they still have the dub rights.

It's one of the shows that everyone can see Sentai dubbing, not much Funimation since they got acquired by Sony. I would say they should of just continue the dub and next time do more research on getting shows as oppose of outright canceling it due to a group of people didn't like the show, despite how Funi caters to a wide variety of audiences.