Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I know I shouldn't complain about suspension of disbelief regarding a series where humans spontaneously combust into fire demons who are battled by fire powered firefighters but introducing those talking animals in Fire Force really leaves me like 'WTF?' for two episodes now. :dwillhuh:
Yeah Season started great than talking rat mole came in and now I'm like hhmmm :patrice:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 10

Berserk
Monster
Now and Then Here and There
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Shin Chan
Nana
DragonBall
Welcome to The NHK
Yu Yu Hakusho
JoJo

Definitely need a Liar Game anime.

No read gang y'all missing out on this masterpiece.
Is liar game finished?

I like psycholgical series, got pretty deep in LG but caught up while it was on hiatus and never returned.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Consumed

QmVN.gif

Can you make this a "In" gif with :mjgrin: ?

Fiyah

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Railgun: The cat and mouse game/fight between Frenda+Saten and Rakko was GREAT. :whew:. It was also cool to see Saten and Frenda become some unlikely friends.

But this ep is a perfect example of why I don't constantly talk about this series, even though it's one of my faves.

I'm not gonna use spoiler tags, cause really... why bother?

End of this ep shows two things.

1. Saten waiting for Frenda to show up so they can eat and hang out, but Frenda's contact with her becomes sparse. Saten's other best friend Uiharu shows up instead and her arm is in a sling. Frenda never shows (she and Uiharu don't know each other), they never mention why Uiharu's arm is injured.

2. One of the big bads is revealed (Kakine) and *gasp* he's a level 5 Esper, putting him on the same level as the heaviest of heavy hitters (like Railgun, Accelerator, etc)

What ISN'T explained is that this season/arc takes place during A Certain Magical Index's "Battle Royale" arc.... which was aired in 2018 iirc

During said arc/story, Kakine injured Uiharus arm trying to get info out of her, and Frenda sold out her team (out of fear) and was promptly tracked own and lasered in half by her team's leader, the level 5 Esper Mugino.

So she can't show up to Saten's lil hang out. She's dead. But I highly doubt they explain that. :francis:

How is someone who only watches Railgun supposed to know this shyt? :francis:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Railgun: The cat and mouse game/fight between Frenda+Saten and Rakko was GREAT. :whew:. It was also cool to see Saten and Frenda become some unlikely friends.

But this ep is a perfect example of why I don't constantly talk about this series, even though it's one of my faves.

I'm not gonna use spoiler tags, cause really... why bother?

End of this ep shows two things.

1. Saten waiting for Frenda to show up so they can eat and hang out, but Frenda's contact with her becomes sparse. Saten's other best friend Uiharu shows up instead and her arm is in a sling. Frenda never shows (she and Uiharu don't know each other), they never mention why Uiharu's arm is injured.

2. One of the big bads is revealed (Kakine) and *gasp* he's a level 5 Esper, putting him on the same level as the heaviest of heavy hitters (like Railgun, Accelerator, etc)

What ISN'T explained is that this season/arc takes place during A Certain Magical Index's "Battle Royale" arc.... which was aired in 2018 iirc

During said arc/story, Kakine injured Uiharus arm trying to get info out of her, and Frenda sold out her team (out of fear) and was promptly tracked own and lasered in half by her team's leader, the level 5 Esper Mugino.

So she can't show up to Saten's lil hang out. She's dead. But I highly doubt they explain that. :francis:

How is someone who only watches Railgun supposed to know this shyt? :francis:

You can tell the timeline by subtle things like Frenda still being alive, Mugino still having both arms, ITEM still being on good terms. But yeah, they pretty much assume everyone watches index, which a lot of people dont. These have never been casual friendly series though :manny: