It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I leave this topic for 2 days and I come back to manga panels? These readers must have seduced yall. Weak :beli:

In anime related news, Warner is trying to get sony to buy crunchyroll for 1.5 billi
AT&T Wants $1.5 Billion in Crunchyroll Sale to Sony
AT&T Is in Talks to Sell Crunchyroll to Sony for $1.5 Billion
If this acquisition falls through, crunchyroll could get absorbed fully into HBO/HBO MAX and not be a standalone

If sony does get crunchyroll, funimation and crunchyroll will be on the same team again. This could be a be big since funimation+crunchyroll deals at places like VRV could be on the table again

PS5s could launch with crunchyroll preinstalled brehs. Watch anime while your games are updating :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why he jump into the room like he's not gonna get reincarnated again? What was the point of that? :what:

Beatrice with the "nope" troll. :russ:

tenor.gif

I leave this topic for 2 days and I come back to manga panels? These readers must have seduced yall. Weak :beli:

In anime related news, Warner is trying to get sony to buy crunchyroll for 1.5 billi
If this acquisition falls through, crunchyroll could get absorbed fully into HBO/HBO MAX and not be a standalone

If sony does get crunchyroll, funimation and crunchyroll will be on the same team again. This could be a be big since funimation+crunchyroll deals at places like VRV could be on the table again

PS5s could launch with crunchyroll preinstalled brehs. Watch anime while your games are updating :ohhh:

well they ain’t buying it for that amount sure as hell ain’t worth that much :russ:
The big thing if they did is faster dub releases and most of all better and more home video releases and prices
Crunchyroll still be stand-alone like Funimation but they will put better anime on HBOmax for its app that’s for sure
Netflix getting smart and adding more anime cuz of views and would possibly try to buy it since a guy who use to work at Crunchyroll is head of the anime area in that department if I’m correct I’ll see if I can find link

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Every time Deca Dence switches to that avatar shyt I cringe :hhh:

Ahiru No Sora getting real good. :ohlawd:

Giabate gon have no survivors by the time that shyt end. :pachaha:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California

Could see Amazon aquiring it for that price. They're trying to grow their anime selection, and they're already on good terms with Warner Media

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Crunchyroll Announces English Dub Casts, August Premieres for Monster Girl Doctor, The God of High School, Rent-a-Girlfriend

Dubs for Monster Girl Doctor, The God of High School, Rent-A-Girlfriend and Re:ZERO

They should've dubbed SNAFU or The Misfit of Demon King Academy before Monster Girl Doctor:camby:

Might have something to do with licensing

RAG and Monster Doctor don't have a licensor, CR is a producer for GOHS, SNAFU is licensed by Sentai and Misfit by Aniplex