Daps
Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They came out a day late had me confused when I seen them earlier, I thought they were taking a break or something. New chapters ain't coming next week tho :mjcry:

I'm expecting some next level fukkery to happen soon

Better spoiler that breh :mjlol:
Our lovely no anime list breh gonna be heated :deadmanny:
I should tag him :russ:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I forgot heathens like #IlliterateGang existed :scusthov: don't wanna spoil it tho so I fixed it, he's still the homie and all :wow: even tho he won't be at that part for like half a year :russ::scust:

Just realized there's no Black Clover thread:francis:

Edit your quote breh where u said it at:russ:

I’ll make a black clover thread since got enough material and fans of it
Rezero thread probably won’t work since release is too stagger and those of us who read it would post spoilers galore

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Edit your quote breh where u said it at:russ:

I’ll make a black clover thread since got enough material and fans of it
Rezero thread probably won’t work since release is too stagger and those of us who read it would post spoilers galore

I edited mine but you gotta edit yours since you quoted what I originally said:ufdup:

Yeah idk even know how many of us fw Re:Zero like that but i'm sure there's plenty of Black Clover fans

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I edited mine but you gotta edit yours since you quoted what I originally said:ufdup:

Yeah idk even know how many of us fw Re:Zero like that but i'm sure there's plenty of Black Clover fans

if it’s just me and u ahead or reading rezero we can continue like we normally do with spoiler tags but I’m thinking of making a light novel thread but not sure how to go about it tho
That shyt would have to be spoiler tag :russ:
Maybe just put summaries of different things without spoiler

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
if it’s just me and u ahead or reading rezero we can continue like we normally do with spoiler tags but I’m thinking of making a light novel thread but not sure how to go about it tho
That shyt would have to be spoiler tag :russ:
Maybe just put summaries of different things without spoiler

Yeah people will definitely need to use the spoiler tag cause I know some people hate being spoiled :mjlol: Spoilers make me more excited to read stuff just so I cant get to that part, sometimes I spoil stuff for myself cause i'm impatient

I'm trying to read more Light Novels too. Usually when I see a series I like it isn't licensed or it has an Anime so I don't even bother reading it. I was so caught up in Konosuba and Re:Zero too that I didn't read other series besides That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime. Konosuba just ended like last month tho :mjcry:so i'm done with that. After I read these Re:Zero Ex joints I just bought i'm probably gonna read Danmachi

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah people will definitely need to use the spoiler tag cause I know some people hate being spoiled :mjlol: Spoilers make me more excited to read stuff just so I cant get to that part, sometimes I spoil stuff for myself cause i'm impatient

I'm trying to read more Light Novels too. Usually when I see a series I like it isn't licensed or it has an Anime so I don't even bother reading it. I was so caught up in Konosuba and Re:Zero too that I didn't read other series besides That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime. Konosuba just ended like last month tho :mjcry:so i'm done with that. After I read these Re:Zero Ex joints I just bought i'm probably gonna read Danmachi

I just enjoy novels more than manga usually cuz of the depth u get in them and the plots seem to intrigue me more.
Right now on the manga series I bought I’m not adding no more till I’m caught up on ones I have at home then I’ll try another new series
I only read English release not online for any of my manga at home except dbs
I’m current with black clover, my hero and one piece but not sure if I’m gonna buy those manga tho
My hero for sure I ain’t buying since anime I’m enjoy more so far
One piece is fukking a lot tho to buy
I have dbs but I’m current with that online
Record of grancrest war (that is done printing)
Tpn (I have all the releases and read them not gonna read ahead online)
Demon slayer (I’m on vol 4)
Trinity seven (haven’t started yet but seen anime)
Dr stone( I’m current with releases)

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I just enjoy novels more than manga usually cuz of the depth u get in them and the plots seem to intrigue me more.
Right now on the manga series I bought I’m not adding no more till I’m caught up on ones I have at home then I’ll try another new series
I only read English release not online for any of my manga at home except dbs
I’m current with black clover, my hero and one piece but not sure if I’m gonna buy those manga tho
My hero for sure I ain’t buying since anime I’m enjoy more so far
One piece is fukking a lot tho to buy
I have dbs but I’m current with that online
Record of grancrest war (that is done printing)
Tpn (I have all the releases and read them not gonna read ahead online)
Demon slayer (I’m on vol 4)
Trinity seven (haven’t started yet but seen anime)
Dr stone( I’m current with releases)

I read everything online just cause it's more convenient and I keep up with everything on a weekly/monthy basis. By time the volumes come out i'm way ahead