Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
kIlcvot.jpg

Time to get these hands :blessed:

In My Ninja Way world:sas2: We giving y’all these Jitsu’s or in Petite Clover you getting this Anti-Magic:youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Started Unlimited Blade Works, it's fire :blessed: I was under the impression Fate Zero was the only good part of the Fate series, mfs lied

Sabers back :blessed::takedat::wow:

They got Kerei in this joint still mad about what Kiritsugu did in Zero :deadmanny:

I may need to rewatch from the beginning. Like this show is in my area of what I’d typically like...... but it got too weird and complex with the politics and I got lost

Now I’m god only knows how many seasons behind

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I may need to rewatch from the beginning. Like this show is in my area of what I’d typically like...... but it got too weird and complex with the politics and I got lost

Which 1s have you seen?

There's way too many Fate related things, had my head hurting trying to figure out which 1 to watch :picard: I don't even know if i'm gonna watch the other 1s

Might watch Apocrypha for Astolfo tho :takedat::dame:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Started Unlimited Blade Works, it's fire :blessed: I was under the impression Fate Zero was the only good part of the Fate series, mfs lied

They got Kerei in this joint still mad about what Kiritsugu did in Zero :deadmanny:
UBW the GOAT :banderas:

If you had a list you would know :sas2:
Which 1s have you seen?

There's way too many Fate related things, had my head hurting trying to figure out which 1 to watch :picard: I don't even know if i'm gonna watch the other 1s

Might watch Apocrypha for Astolfo tho :takedat::dame:
full

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

UBW is legit, been told you that. :ufdup:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I gotta go back to reading man. Yall had for a while but reading the Mangas just gives a different feeling. I rediscovered that reading the first part of Aot season 3.

I'll give the anime a shot though, most definitely
Dap, undap, negged, reported. Blocked.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:russ: I gotta go back to reading man. Yall had for a while but reading the Mangas just gives a different feeling. I rediscovered that reading the first part of Aot season 3.

I'll give the anime a shot though, most definitely

Reading don’t give you them great anime songs and animated action.

:picard: Looking at a black and white pic of still static action:scust: