Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Since Justin.tv got shut down I just checked my Crunchyroll history and Sakura Trick and Rozen Maiden Zuruckspulen are in my queue so I guess Ill watch those when I go on vacation next week.

Basically I watch yuri or slice of life, recent favorites being Arakawa Under The Bridge.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I saw Tokyo Ghoul on my Show Box and it has sparked my interest in animes again after a long layoff (kinda fiending now lol). I was about to throw Tokyo Ghoul in the bushes (that lead character is too annoying to me), but that last ep got me intrigued. Hope it picks up the pace a bit.

Akame ga kill is probably my favortie so far with Zankyou no Terror a close second (although that female character is annoying too smh).

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I hear that they're censoring a lot in Tokyo Ghoul and that it won't take long to catch up to the manga.

I usually hold off on a manga until after the anime season finishes, so I imagine this gets better. But when I saw the poster of the white haired kid with the mask and one red eye (which I assume is the main character), I thought the anime would get into that right away. Instead the eps. be moving kinda slowly with this kid acting like a little bytch :dry:

Might just have to jump ahead and read the manga.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Illumi and Hisoka bout to get it poppin.

Thats my gruesome twosome :myman:
tumblr_lezlh1BeXc1qzt5y8o1_400.gif