f0d5677d77d600f81b6194709b591303.500x281x11.gif

Ain't reading shyt outchea :blessed:
You let your app call you a nikka :mjpls:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Studio NUT about to snatch TRIGGER's whole bag without the embarrassing fan service :wow:

Main wearing pants, TRIGGER looking at this like " You can do that? :dwillhuh:"

Your description got me excited but this looks boring as hell, so in essence it looks nothing like TRIGGER at all.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Your description got me excited but this looks boring as hell, so in essence it looks nothing like TRIGGER at all.
Darling in the franxx was exciting?:gucci:

Literally nobody watched BNA :martin:

Trigger living off Gurran Lagan and Kill La Kill(complete trash) hype from a decade ago but y'all don't wanna hear that it's ok:hubie:

First episode of Deca-Dence was cool.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Darling in the franxx was exciting?:gucci:

Literally nobody watched BNA :martin:

Trigger living off Gurran Lagan and Kill La Kill(complete trash) hype from a decade ago but y'all don't wanna hear that it's ok:hubie:

First episode of Deca-Dence was cool.

SSSS Gridman sold very well in Japan. Little Witch Academia did okay. We can call KLK trash for x reasons but it was still a hit.

Trigger deserves props for making successful anime originals when most other studios are dependent the source material and cash in on existing fanbases.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
SSSS Gridman sold very well in Japan. Little Witch Academia did okay. We can call KLK trash for x reasons but it was still a hit.

Trigger deserves props for making successful anime originals when most other studios are dependent the source material and cash in on existing fanbases.

They are still living off of their past reputation, people check them out because their Trigger, but none of those shows you mentioned are true hits like Gurren Lagann was.

Their perception is much bigger than the actual quality of their work at this point.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Kill La Kill(complete trash)
Kill la kill trash?
source.gif

To change the topic, I finished episode 20 of Trigun. The backstory is pretty cool and I was right about him being some otherworldly being. The enemies remind me of the Akatsuki meets Megaman X for some reason :pachaha:. One thing I do not understand about this show is why they took so long to break things down. I get the themes of the earlier episodes, but they left the show in an awkward position; especially since Vash in theory should have been trying to get it popping from the beginning. I have 4 episodes left and it feels like its only now getting started wtf?

Imagine if Monster spent the first 67 episodes as a hospital drama centered around Tenma. Johan is then introduced in episode 68 and the show still ends on episode 74 while trying to cover everything :dwillhuh: .

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
They are still living off of their past reputation, people check them out because their Trigger, but none of those shows you mentioned are true hits like Gurren Lagann was.

Their perception is much bigger than the actual quality of their work at this point.

how are we defining true hit? Kill la Kill BD's earned 780 million yen first release. Their perception holds up in the eyes of those who buy anime merchandise.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Deca-Dence: Pretty cool. Looks good, with the polarization of the griminess and the shiny, colorful tech. The premise right now is old and rehashed, but iy got a unique twist to it, plus it's already showing us there's more going on than it lets on.

My picks for the season have all been winners for me. SAO still in the tuck.