LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:damn: guess better promote someone to replace him :lolbron:

Let me know when he out of ft Leavenworth :mjlol:

Twan always dropping the fresh releases of MHA and BC. Actually purchasing the WRITTEN material at great personal cost. :ehh:

We'll have his shyt moved to the 2 Star General barracks by tomorrow. :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Ping pong was amazing.. Honestly if I’d gone in blind I would have dropped it because of the art style, but I got used to it after a couple of eps.. The character development is top notch, Kong Wenge and Peco my favourites. It deals so well with the theme of hard work vs talent, accepting defeat and moving on, how sports is still beneficial for those who didn’t reach the top. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ping pong was amazing.. Honestly if I’d gone in blind I would have dropped it because of the art style, but I got used to it after a couple of eps.. The character development is top notch, Kong Wenge and Peco my favourites. It deals so well with the theme of hard work vs talent, accepting defeat and moving on, how sports is still beneficial for those who didn’t reach the top. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

has the best central themes in sports anime. Can relate to it so much if you ever competed in something and dreamed of going pro/being among the best.