Daps
ImmenseIncompleteBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yall really hyped up the animation in God of Highschool huh:unimpressed:

Made me sit through this whole episode to get 2 minutes of piff at the end :unimpressed:

It was nice, but in a post Mob Psycho 100 season II world, I'm gonna need more than that:unimpressed:

Especially when a chinese anime episode from this year has yet to be outdone:unimpressed:
tenor.gif

2274a49f6deb7287f3172ad9b3c979ed7d8a2ec6.gifv
:picard: Gonna need to reup my Crunchyroll membership

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
*enters this thread all stressed like*

giphy.gif

Yes I just signed on to the free version a few weeks back

Ah, the good ol' days when children's shows had coffee drinking chain smoking cats. :mjcry:

They wouldn't even make it to the storyboard today. :francis:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
From a Tumblr post
So you know how the main villains are all adapted of the 7 deadly sins right

And ironically it happens that all of them will follow the description of the punishments in Dante’s Inferno for each sins. (also friendly reminder Dante was the name of the villain in the first anime)

Those who committed the sin of Pride are condemned to be constantly crushed under the weight of a rock. In FMA, Pride will end up crushed under rocks.

Those who committed the sin of Envy are condemned to have their eyes being sewed. In FMA, Envy will have his eyes being burned out multiple times.

Those who committed the sin of Wrath are condemned to have their limbs being pulled away. In FMA, Wrath lost both of his arms against Scar.

Those who committed the sin of Sloth are condemned to walk for ever without being able to stop. In FMA, Sloth spent all his life digging the tunnel.

Those who committed the sin of Greed are condemned to share the same body with people who would give everything away for others, the opposite of Greed. In FMA, Greed will then share his body with Ling, his total opposite.

Those who committed the sin of Gluttony are condemned to be bitten and eaten by Cerberus. In FMA, Gluttony will be eaten up by Pride.

Those who committed the sin of Lust are condemned to be exposed to burning winds and to go through a wall of flame to clean themselves away from their sin. In FMA, Lust is being burnt to death by Roy
I did not know about FMA's parallels to Dante's Inferno :ohhh: