Reppin
Texas

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The story is really good. Havent read your suggestion but i have it downloaded.

The webnovel is good but it doesnt go deep enough. Thats why the novel is probably :blessed:

one I put a link for is okay nothing I would rush and get vol 2 yet since didn’t grab me enough to buy and rush but I will eventually get vol 2

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My boy (who read gang) told me I need to get on Boruto as that shyt gonna be crazy when they get to where the manga is. Since he knows me even used the analogy of how Petite Clover picked up.

So yesterday and today I started finishing off Naruto (skipping the fillers). Man that ep when he says his goodbyes to his dad..... I swear someone cut an onion:mjcry:

Sasuke ain’t shyt though after all that he still wants smoke :mjtf:

You still ain't finish Shippuden? :francis:

And the one thing your mans put you on was Boruto? :hhh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
seras imaginary fat white floaty friend is Vladimir Harkonnen from Dune. It's also the name of her gun. the scenes with him are pointless.

The art, later eps were so dark that I couldn't even see what was going on.

I don't even remember her having any friends except Alucard and Walter :flabbynsick:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Forgot how good the Jin/Shino episode was. comments on marriage laws that shifted power to one side. husband owns all, divorce illegal. marriage still encouraged to escape poverty only for spouses to be abused and sold into prostitution. fantastical for some samurai to save the day like Jin does. but, champloo has been about mixing old traditions with new and progressive ideas at the sacrifice of realism.

and I like that champloo has these contained mini-adventures that'll focus on one character at a time. When the crew finds a new town they look to do stuff independent of each other. meet up at the end. everyone has a chance to shine and develop in their own way.

This episode had Counting Stars:whew:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You still ain't finish Shippuden? :francis:

And the one thing your mans put you on was Boruto? :hhh:

When I was #ReadGang before I smartened up.

I had read the manga (bleach too and a few others) so yea I know how it ends. I just didn’t see the anime and wanted to see it animated and in color.

And it all fairness, so if y’all been saying Boruto is dope and still watch it too:usure:

Niccas better stop acting funny in here:mjgrin:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Forgot how good the Jin/Shino episode was. comments on marriage laws that shifted power to one side. husband owns all, divorce illegal. marriage still encouraged to escape poverty only for spouses to be abused and sold into prostitution. fantastical for some samurai to save the day like Jin does. but, champloo has been about mixing old traditions with new and progressive ideas at the sacrifice of realism.

and I like that champloo has these contained mini-adventures that'll focus on one character at a time. When the crew finds a new town they look to do stuff independent of each other. meet up at the end. everyone has a chance to shine and develop in their own way.

I have to revisit both when I have the time, but at a time Champloo > Bebop to me, both touch on the adult themes that went over our heads as kids, but man some of those champloo episodes

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tenor.gif

jin looks down, mugen up, fuu forward
:ohhh: