It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I've peeped a bit of fate fate apocrypha and one of the mages is a FREAK freak. She had a whole BDSM dungeon and so far has only been shown trying her fetishes on with her servant. She probably heard she got a "rider servant" and got the wrong idea.

Now that I think of it, the servants have been around for decades and damn near anyone can summon them. They must have all seen and experienced some shyt. With command seals added in the equation:merchant:
Also they have a breh named shirou kotomine. I don't know if I should trust him (Shirou - UBW) or not (Kotomine - FateZero) :patrice:

But really I'm running dry of anime to watch :upsetfavre:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He did it to himself and @42 Monks was stubborn enough to double down on the bullshyt. :mjlol:

Nas voice "It ain't gonna never stop nikkas." :ahh:
Everybody talking like I'm gonna see something new after 10 years :mjlol: FMA:B was spoiled before it even aired.

The show plainly isn't good enough to outside of its larger plot points and fight scenes to warrant a rewatch. :unimpressed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You know the writing is wild when the most illiterate nikka in this thread was actually about to cop hooked on phonics just to read the manwha :wow:cant even look at a girl named rachel irl anymore
That's how you end up reading Manga.

A cliffhanger so severe and motherfukker so demonic that you can't let them win by waiting for season 2 :wow:

I see "Griffith" on anything and its an immediate :pacspit: from me

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That's how you end up reading Manga.

A cliffhanger so severe and motherfukker so demonic that you can't let them win by waiting for season 2 :wow:

I see "Griffith" on anything and its an immediate :pacspit: from me
We are never seeing the end :mjcry:

I'm just glad Casca is back....sorta :mjcry:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I've peeped a bit of fate fate apocrypha and one of the mages is a FREAK freak. She had a whole BDSM dungeon and so far has only been shown trying her fetishes on with her servant. She probably heard she got a "rider servant" and got the wrong idea.

Now that I think of it, the servants have been around for decades and damn near anyone can summon them. They must have all seen and experienced some shyt. With command seals added in the equation:merchant:
Also they have a breh named shirou kotomine. I don't know if I should trust him (Shirou - UBW) or not (Kotomine - FateZero) :patrice:

But really I'm running dry of anime to watch :upsetfavre:
Apocrypha is middle of the road for me. I didn't like the direction they took some of the servants :yeshrug:. It's scored really well though, had to get that soundtrack immediately after I finished watching it. Savior :banderas: Fate/Apocrypha :banderas: Affection :banderas:Necromancer :banderas:. Love a cohesive soundtrack that has a shared musical phrase in almost every track.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
went through food wars on netflix...:pachaha: shyt was funny asf... Souma be having chicks throwing it at him and he's oblivious to how easy it is to get some in that school... especially sweet meat, she's my favorite...:noah::pachaha: I'm watching season 2 on crunchyroll tho, no english voice over...:beli:

Breh. Soma is one of my favorite characters breh.

He eventually gets with Erina

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

People who hate on K-On probably haven't seen it or just hate on it cause it's moe

It's in my top 20 anime and i'm man enough to admit that :dame:

42Monks hasn't even finished Brotherhood so I doubt he's seen K-On :shaq2:

Would argue its the best school-life anime ever. you never stop smiling if you appreciate what it's doing.

I do get why people don't like it. But it's easy to list reasons why it's great.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Finished Vinland Saga. Pretty dope show.

Watching now: Tower of God (It just got interesting)

On my radar: God of High School, Onyx Equinox (Looks like the same ppl who made Avatar TLAB)

Looking forward too: Promised Neverland Season 2, Food Wars - 5th Plate, Billionaire Detective, Vinland Saga Season 2.

Whenever that happens, COVID killed everything,

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
When my nikka took about 200 slugs for punk ass Naruto in Episode 16 because that's what real nikkas do.

full

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apocrypha is middle of the road for me. I didn't like the direction they took some of the servants :yeshrug:. It's scored really well though, had to get that soundtrack immediately after I finished watching it. Savior :banderas: Fate/Apocrypha :banderas: Affection :banderas:Necromancer :banderas:. Love a cohesive soundtrack that has a shared musical phrase in almost every track.

i need to rewatch that and see if I feel
It’s worth the 250 to buy cuz I had it scored high and I don’t remember shyt :snoop: