Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Rumiko is only listed as a character designer here, special advisor other places. Nothing about her being directly involved with the script.

This is a straight anime original with no source material to go off of, she's never done that with major works before.

All of this is pointing to Rumiko not being hands on and allowing someone else to take control. Which would make Inuyasha not really Inuyasha anymore. Hopefully that's not true and this can at least be something old fans can appreciate

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
But some folks (not me) need to hear it: was it worth it? :sas1:

Yeah. The only arc that I didnt really enjoy that much was Dressrosa. A lot of shyt popped off, but it was definitely dragging at times and I felt I had to trudge through it. While yeah it was a lot of episodes, that shyt still dragged like a mothafukka.

I think if you genuinely want to get into it, you won't be disappointed because the world and characters themselves are rich with constant development and lore.

Wano is insane right now and there are so many plot points waiting to crash into each other, really makes the week-by-week wait torture.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rachel
tenor.gif

What chapter should I start at for the TOG manga?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah. The only arc that I didnt really enjoy that much was Dressrosa. A lot of shyt popped off, but it was definitely dragging at times and I felt I had to trudge through it. While yeah it was a lot of episodes, that shyt still dragged like a mothafukka.

I think if you genuinely want to get into it, you won't be disappointed because the world and characters themselves are rich with constant development and lore.

Wano is insane right now and there are so many plot points waiting to crash into each other, really makes the week-by-week wait torture.
Yeah, I think Dressrosa definitely suffers more from the anime pacing than other arcs because it already is such a long ass arc from start. The longest manga arc before Dressrosa was Skypiea at 60+ chapters which was adapted in 40-something episodes. Dressrosa was 102 chapters in the manga and the anime actually extended the amount with 118 episodes. That difference shows how much Toei is dragging things out.

The only good thing that Toei has done in years is upgrading their staff for the Wano arc and they only did that because the story is One Piece in Japan.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I binged 13 episodes of plunderer today

you were right @Bryan Danielson this shyt is fire:blessed:

Told you that shyt dope.

Cuz it literally goes from 0-100 real quick. One moment you think it’s jokey jokes, then the next moment someone gets murked and tensions rise!!!

I like his story and seeing how he became the way he is

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Asta is more OP than Deku is low key.

Probably my biggest gripe with Black Clover. Even though its written better than MHA, he's just too "other" for it to work most of the time.

Also, what would Deku be doing if he had no powers? :francis: If Asta didn't have his bullshyt, he'd just turn into Baki. Everyone would still be getting that work one way or the other.
:bryan: