Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
God of High School is coming out on July 6th. Don't know too much about it but it's supposed to be DBZ like with a lot of fighting and light shows and shyt.

Yeah it's gonna be straight tournament arc at first..... possibly having some filler-ish feeling shyt which I sincerely hope they cut out

then.... ever escalating Gurren Laggan levels of fukkery.

Only problem the show may have, the protagonist may feel too.... "familiar" for a lotta folks.

He's built on an incredibly common eastern archtype

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We are encouraged to pirate anime because our options are so limited. Never feel bad about downloading torrents.

I don’t feel bad at all just stupidity it won’t happen is what I’m saying it’s cuz of it I have too download when I want that beautiful disk artwork on my shelf

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I don’t feel bad at all just stupidity it won’t happen is what I’m saying it’s cuz of it I have too download when I want that beautiful disk artwork on my shelf

too many obstacles in between an anime getting a quality english release. Unfortunate for those that are willing to support the shows they enjoy.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After 6 months from my first attempt (started where the anime ended), I'm finally caught up with soliloquies x soliloquies, the manga.

I see what yall were talkin about :skip:

I actually fukks with the plot heavy but I could only fukk with them paragraphs for so long before taking my own hiatus. I think I took 4-5.

I didn't expect Scooby Doo fukkin mysteries. Just wanted to get to Africa the dark continent