Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
For the record, its been over 10 years and I'm still pissed about Wolf's Rain

Same!

but the soundtrack makes up for it
fukk Kiba! lol he led all the other wolves to their death...was there really a paradise? he sold them dogs a dream

“I smelled something: The scent of a Lunar Flower. It was coming from this city.” – Kiba :pacspit:

tenor.gif

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
HxH ain't really have a tournament like those on the list. I mean if it was an exam arc list then leaving it off would be weird but it really doesn't fit this list:yeshrug:.

Original DB not being on the list is a bigger miss than HxH

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Psycho pass season 3 and id invaded:ehh: dope show, am still learning why my girl akane no longer with division 1( i have some clues from the pass 2 seasons)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH ain't really have a tournament like those on the list. I mean if it was an exam arc list then leaving it off would be weird but it really doesn't fit this list:yeshrug:.

Original DB not being on the list is a bigger miss than HxH
The list is trash altogether

The FT tournament was standard trash and the OPM tournament was 95% offscreen :mjlol: just to end up being derailed and ending via curbstomping. 7 deadly sins tournament got derailed before they finished the first round.

Tournament arcs aren't typically done that well anyway but dude just picked any one he could think of.

Workd Trigger, kengan asura and Baki derserved better.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

he listed a kill la kill and fairy tail tournament arc before baki :hhh:

Man put that MHA UA arc in there? But dudes avi gives it away..:dead:

Kill La Kill? I love that anime but what? :gucci:

No DBS, DBZ or DB :mjtf:

Folks sleeping on Kengan Ashura but that ended half way through the whole thing and that dude probably ain't read gang so I'll let it pass.

Baki Maximum Tourney gotta be up there :francis: