Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So basically, you're actually readgang but you pretend otherwise because you want to be Wario to @42 Monks Mario and you want @Obreh Winfrey to like you.

@Obreh Winfrey is my homey and already likes me :dame:

Also...... that was past tense.

I legit haven’t read a mango in a few years. The last I think was following was Prison School for the fukkery..... but even that became a chore:what:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I legit haven’t read a mango in a few years. The last I think was following was Prison School for the fukkery..... but even that became a chore:what:
full

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Talk about Mango while discussing another man liking you, brehs. :dame:

Fruity Freudian slips don't happen in Harlem. :dame:

Or in #ReadGang :jawalrus:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw MHA: Two Heroes in theaters yesterday. People were actually hyping up this movie like it was good? :gucci:

shyt is like 90 minutes long yet somehow manages to drag for a full hour on a barebones plot. The bad guys are uninspired trash and I can't even remember how many times they repeat the trope of a character or group being cornered only for someone to show up just in time to save them (Bakugo and Todoroki's parts are literally nothing more than this).

I'm happy we're getting more anime releases in cinemas again so I'll always support but this film wasn't it brehs.:huhldup:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Saw MHA: Two Heroes in theaters yesterday. People were actually hyping up this movie like it was good? :gucci:

shyt is like 90 minutes long yet somehow manages to drag for a full hour on a barebones plot. The bad guys are uninspired trash and I can't even remember how many times they repeat the trope of a character or group being cornered only for someone to show up just in time to save them (Bakugo and Todoroki's parts are literally nothing more than this).

I'm happy we're getting more anime releases in cinemas again so I'll always support but this film wasn't it brehs.:huhldup:

No. That's the first movie. It's the second movie "Heroes Rising" that everyone liked a lot.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really love Dorohedoro and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it.

Remind me of school anime

Violent but with a purpose
Weird and a bit random with enough story to keep you interested
Funny
I think most people here watched it when it wasn't on Netflix yet. But yes, the series is really dope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really love Dorohedoro and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it.

Remind me of old school anime

Violent but with a purpose
Weird and a bit random with enough story to keep you interested
Funny

I tried to watch that shyt.... it just wasn’t for me

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, wrapped up Inuyashiki last night.
I honestly felt worse for Ando when Inyuashiki self destructed than I did for his family. Them dudes had more of a bond ( :dame: ) and Inuyashiki's family were just total pieces of shyt. The final fight wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. He split his wig and ripped his arms off and that was game :skip:.