GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Waited to binge watch Mob Season 2 and holy shyt was it worth it :ohlawd:

Studio Bones never disappoints :wow:

How many episodes are in this season though? :damn:

The first episode was weird as fukk though, like it set up a couple of things - Mob's new girl seeing his powers - and never even mentioned her again :dead:

The Fitness Club scenes always have :mjcry: they love their buddy Mob no matter what :mjcry:

13 episodes

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All the YouTube Anime experts who said it wasn’t a big deal Bones wasn’t doing one punch man this year are idiots.

:snoop:

Season two could legit flop if the fight sucks
Is it really a big deal for the casual anime fan who solely watches Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, MHA, and DBZ/Naruto reruns? Is that super casual demographic aware of the manga and the quality of artwork being adapted? They might notice the difference between season 1 and season 2, but when I see some of the shyt that's popular out here I can't really imagine those people abandoning the series when it's one of a small handful they ever watch.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I seen ppl in here talking about dororo but why did noone ever mention its by tezuka? :leostare:

Im a huge fan of his other stuff and now i have to peep this

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is it really a big deal for the casual anime fan who solely watches Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, MHA, and DBZ/Naruto reruns? Is that super casual demographic aware of the manga and the quality of artwork being adapted? They might notice the difference between season 1 and season 2, but when I see some of the shyt that's popular out here I can't really imagine those people abandoning the series when it's one of a small handful they ever watch.
if you can't get the stills right then you know the action sequences are gonna be hot trash

and the casual fans need fights. its gonna be ugly for one punch man

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
OPM will be fine.

Everything will be fine. We over reacting
Some of y’all are fans of farther inferior shyt story and animation.

Y’all will be fine with this

Can’t wait for April and please continue watching Bleach until then

Martha
naw homie

one punch man without the animation is just a mid-tier comedy/slice-of-life reel:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: that disrespectfulness of IBO isnt allowed breh u know it :francis:

giphy.gif

Martha

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I seen ppl in here talking about dororo but why did noone ever mention its by tezuka? :leostare:

Im a huge fan of his other stuff and now i have to peep this

Lol I mentioned back when it wasn't even out yet.

Its a classic made by tezuka osamu. There was a 26 episode anime made 50 years ago lol. I guess they are remaking it again. I love samuarai anime.

A samurai lord has bartered away his newborn son's organs to forty-eight demons in exchange for dominance on the battlefield. Yet, the abandoned infant survives thanks to a medicine man who equips him with primitive prosthetics

Why are fathers in animes dead beats?
:mjlol: