twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is any one here getting bored of anime all the latest anime ain't doing it for me anymore just so boring but the next season of anime kind of look good so I Will be waiting for that

Opposite actually
More seasonal anime been better with this year might be the biggest of them all with so many good shows coming out

Just take a break if u feel that way or minimize how many u watch

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Help me out brehs. Gonna get back into anime, and my first two series will be Cowboy Bebop (watched it when I was a kid but don’t remember a lot) and Dragon Ball Super (I remember Z and Dragon Ball well)

Which one should I start with? :jbhmm:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Help me out brehs. Gonna get back into anime, and my first two series will be Cowboy Bebop (watched it when I was a kid but don’t remember a lot) and Dragon Ball Super (I remember Z and Dragon Ball well)

super because its new content and 100+ episodes so you can take a break and come back

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This Super is restoring the feeling :wow: Beerus just popped up on King Kai :lupe:

Wait till u see the black arc (not the name of it but dont wanna spoil name if u dont know what's going on)
U ain't seen shyt till the last arc :damn:
Certain episodes broke the multiple anime sites
Countries had Crowds watching on big screen TVs outside

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bleach:ufdup:

Martha