Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Assuming we go through with this bleach re-watch for real, where do we start & where do we cut it off?
Do we start episode 1 or soul society?
The anime doesn't even have the homie Ywach anyways so we could just end at any arc to be honest :jbhmm:

Or do we do a mass Yuyu hakusho rewatch? It seems to be brought up more often all of a sudden too :ehh:
I planned on watching it for the first time about 2 months ago ( you could probably see my posts talking about it then) I got to about episode 10 and then family stuff happened and took a break from watching anime, and just randomly recently was watch the 2nd season of The Seven Deadly Sins & SAO

I'd be down I guess

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Assuming we go through with this bleach re-watch for real, where do we start & where do we cut it off?
The anime doesn't even have the homie Ywach anyways so we could just end at any arc to be honest :jbhmm:

Or do we do a mass Yuyu hakusho rewatch? It seems to be brought up more often all of a sudden too :ehh:
Let's just do Yu yu.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
About to watch Episode 19 of jojo. Mista is always putting in that work.

tumblr_plmbaio2Kq1u0v4nbo1_1280.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Here’s a compromise and the only one I’m willing to make.

We watch BOTH.

However.... we have to start at ep 1 of Bleach and go all the way to the end. FILLERS TOO:ufdup: (Bounto Arc:ohlawd:)

YuYu is only brought up as a distraction tactic. Kinda like how some of y’all President Trump drops some wild shyt when real legit news that exposes him comes out:smugdraper:

Martha