Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah that's straight facts.

He's a failed yusuke from yu yu hakusho.

He was cool at first but after season one he's become so stale and boring.

He'd get his ass whooped by every opponent.

Grimjow man handled his ass.. :mjlol:

tumblr_omnn5fYZsN1uadz9uo1_400.gif

His second fight with grimjow was wack..he won In the wackest way.

That beat down was LEGENDARY. Straight handled strawberry head with nothing but the hands.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nah that's straight facts.

He's a failed yusuke from yu yu hakusho.

He was cool at first but after season one he's become so stale and boring.

He'd get his ass whooped by every opponent.

Grimjow man handled his ass.. :mjlol:

tumblr_omnn5fYZsN1uadz9uo1_400.gif

His second fight with grimjow was wack..he won In the wackest way.

he then unconsciously beat Ulquiorra after being killed by him twice in the same arc.

Ichiho was bullshyt post SS

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he then unconsciously beat Ulquiorra after being killed by him twice in the same arc.

Ichiho was bullshyt post SS

Hurts me to say it but I agree with y'all on strawberry boy. Part of the reason Bleach initially drew me in was because Ichigo kinda carried that vibe of a more modern Yusuke - punk/delinquent kid who was always getting into shyt and was misunderstood before becoming a reluctant hero. Dude was a real one who did not give a fukk.

I mean in SS, this nikka rushed dudes like Gin and even Aizen. Then suddenly in the next arc, Kubo turns him into a scared bytch who was getting psychologically hoed by his inner hollow. What I also didn't get is why his bankai looked so incredible against Byakuya and then became trash after that. In just about every major fight I can think of post SS, he got his shyt folded, even when he 'won'. Had to spam the hollow mask to even stand a chance. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hurts me to say it but I agree with y'all on strawberry boy. Part of the reason Bleach initially drew me in was because Ichigo kinda carried that vibe of a more modern Yusuke - punk/delinquent kid who was always getting into shyt and was misunderstood before becoming a reluctant hero. Dude was a real one who did not give a fukk.

I mean in SS, this nikka rushed dudes like Gin and even Aizen. Then suddenly in the next arc, Kubo turns him into a scared bytch who was getting psychologically hoed by his inner hollow. What I also didn't get is why his bankai looked so incredible against Byakuya and then became trash after that. In just about every major fight I can think of post SS, he got his shyt folded, even when he 'won'. Had to spam the hollow mask to even stand a chance. :mjlol:
thank you

how the fukk your bankai make you average :mjlol: kubo lost as hell

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IMO the problem with Ichigo wasn't his power level, it was that he's boring and has no real goals beyond beating whoever the current antagonist is.

Luffy wants to be Pirate King, Naruto wants to be Hokage, Goku wants to surpass his limits and get stronger, Gon wants to meet his father, etc. This gives them a long term goal and a reason for their characters to be proactive, which makes the story more interesting. What does Ichigo want to do? Nothing much beyond "defeat the current villain and save his friends". With no villain around he's just a generic high school student with no distinguishing characteristics.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Honestly, Ichigo doesn't belong in shonen.. he just doesn't fit in, I'm a fantasy anime, he's too "human", unmotivated and regular . He fits better In a slice of life kind of anime.

Notice how he doesn't have any plans of his own...his villains are planning for him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly, Ichigo doesn't belong in shonen.. he just doesn't fit in, I'm a fantasy anime, he's too "human", unmotivated and regular . He fits better In a slice of life kind of anime.

Notice how he doesn't have any plans of his own...his villains are planning for him

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

YOOOOOOOO YOU BUGGIN!!!!!:wtf:

giphy.gif

Yo that was completely disrespectful:damn:

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not current but the title to chapter 300 of seven deadly sins :damn:
Only read first 3 pages out of curiosity :damn: :damn:
U can tell this series bout to end soon

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We starting to overrate Yu Yu, he himself not even gonna the most interesting in his whole show.

Hell if I’m being honest.... I don’t even recall what that anime was about..... that shyt left no mark on me and other than buddy with the black and white hair (emphasis on BUDDY, cuz I don’t even recall his name) I can’t even remember another character from that show nor the main villains.

Martha
:picard: chill breh this is crazy talk.

I started SAO randomly on Netflix, should I even bother about 4 episodes in

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:picard: chill breh this is crazy talk.

I started SAO randomly on Netflix, should I even bother about 4 episodes in

Which one the Sao or Sao gun gale
Either way if u cant get into it then drop it
4 eps should usually be enough to tell
I love SAO imo

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which one the Sao or Sao gun gale
Either way if u cant get into it then drop it
4 eps should usually be enough to tell
I love SAO imo
SAO 1

Its ok, but I can see it turning to shyt relatively quickly, I'm not pressed to stop watching though. Do you need to watch the other series to watch SGG?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
SAO 1

Its ok, but I can see it turning to shyt relatively quickly, I'm not pressed to stop watching though. Do you need to watch the other series to watch SGG?

Sgg is funny as shyt tho more bout the game itself way better than I thought it was gonna be
Like breh said u dont have too watch OG Sao but there is references made about it in spinoff