TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, he just got back the leg he lost to the bird. wtf. im guessing since he didnt get to kill the demon, it gave his voice back in exchange for his leg. yo is he trading body parts with demons now? so now when he killed the demon, he took back his leg. You can see in the end, the demon statue cracked indicating his defeat.

:patrice:
He didn't lose his leg to the bird, he lost it to the beetle. Everything a demon takes (including his leg) can be taken back by killing them. And he could only properly speak after he killed the beetle too, so he didn't completely recover his speech until the beetle was killed for real.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fnetflix-cannon-busters-lesean-thomas-anime-01.jpg

MV5BMGJhMWQ5NzItYjVkYy00ZmYxLWJkOWItNTE3MDY1NDNlODk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4OTY5OTk@._V1_.jpg

Theres a black anime coming to netflix which will restore the OG anime feeling :banderas:
It appears to be inspired by gainax/trigger animes (flcl, gurren lagann, franXX) and Cowboy bebop from what I've seen

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fnetflix-cannon-busters-lesean-thomas-anime-01.jpg

MV5BMGJhMWQ5NzItYjVkYy00ZmYxLWJkOWItNTE3MDY1NDNlODk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4OTY5OTk@._V1_.jpg

Theres a black anime coming to netflix which will restore the OG anime feeling :banderas:
It appears to be inspired by gainax/trigger animes (flcl, gurren lagann, franXX) and Cowboy bebop from what I've seen

Another black anime is coming to Netflix? :blessed:

Yasuke is also a black anime about Yasuke, the historical samurai of African origin.
who served under the Japanese hegemon and warlord Oda Nobunaga in 1581 and 1582 (true story)

Yasuke.” With LeSean Thomas (“The Boondocks) set as creator, director and producer, the storyline features a retired ronin who must take up his sword when he is charged with the task of transporting a mysterious child whom dark forces want to eliminate. Grammy nominee Flying Lotus will compose the music and be an executive producer on the show, which is produced by animation studio MAPPA.

Lakeith Stanfield will voice the protagonist Yasuke.:obama:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
idk yo...The anime of Part 5 is slowly replacing part 4 as my favorite jojo part. Gunslinger Mista n Giorno came in clutch.

tumblr_pmpyrqB68m1rwp4cwo5_400.gif

tumblr_pmpyrqB68m1rwp4cwo3_400.gif

tumblr_pmpyrqB68m1rwp4cwo9_400.gif

tumblr_pmpyrqB68m1rwp4cwo6_400.gif

LOL yoo this nikka has the same temper, shoes and voice actor as Bakugou. He even has a devilfruit head and one piece wasnt even out back then...Araki stays inspiring everyone.

the fight scene was pure fire!..or should i say ice.

:whoo::wow:

This Ice dude is bat shyt crazy, but the dude got hella style.:russ:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
His wife death had a breh fukked up if memory serves me correct

I just remember some fukkery with byakuya's family who were so against his marriage with his wife. She was a commoner who abandoned rukia as a baby because she couldn't take care of her. Once she married Byakuya, she asked him to find and adopt her sister, Rukia. At that time, Rukia was in the ghetto with renji preparing for her exams at the academy. Then one day she was suddenly adopted by the kuchiki family. Bruh she bypassed all the exams and went straight to squad 13. The come up was real. Renji had to work his way up to enter the Gotei 13. funny how he became Byakukya's main nikka, and went to the real world to arrest Rukia and have her executed.

I think byuaka is on some noble shyt like if you break a rule you will have to pay the consequence (ex: death). but then again didnt he break a rule by marrying a commoner?

damn now that i think about it the first two seasons of bleach was sick.:whoo: Tite Kubo should have kept the same energy he had in season 1&2.

This Ice dude is bat shyt crazy, but the dude got hella style.:russ:

Ice dude has such an OP stand. Im too hype for the next episode. Mista's shouting out Giorno's stand for him was just :obama:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Lol finally catching up on One Piece and I don't remember Luffy getting his ass beat that much by Katakuri in the manga. Was it changed?