Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished Mob Psycho season 1 and watched a few episodes of season 2. This show is entertaining as hell. Fight scene animations are dope. The angles and the way the environment gets destroyed when they fight is top notch. The story is hilarious and the characters are endearing.

Caught up with Radiant. Don't see many people talk about it but it's a pretty good show. I find it more entertaining than Black Clover.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished Mob Psycho season 1 and watched a few episodes of season 2. This show is entertaining as hell. Fight scene animations are dope. The angles and the way the environment gets destroyed when they fight is top notch. The story is hilarious and the characters are endearing.

Caught up with Radiant. Don't see many people talk about it but it's a pretty good show. I find it more entertaining than Black Clover.

I’m not gonna sit here and let you besmirch Petite Clover breh :lolbron:

Martha

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

For whatever reason I've stuck with Radiant and it has gotten better but it took way too long. I don't think most people could stick with it. It's animated 100x better than Black Clover but idk if it's better.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
For whatever reason I've stuck with Radiant and it has gotten better but it took way too long. I don't think most people could stick with it. It's animated 100x better than Black Clover but idk if it's better.

It did take a while to develop but at this point now it's really interesting especially after what happened to Hameline and how it changed Seth. They need to come out with episodes quicker though.

I’m not gonna sit here and let you besmirch Petite Clover breh :lolbron:

Martha

:russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I know Radiant is gonna turn out good. Not cause I read it or anything, I just.... it got a lot of potential.

It just fell to the backburner. Too much stuff to watch. I'll prolly marathon it at some point.

Slime Datta Ken: It's been bugging me since last ep, but I finally figured it out.

Charybdis reminds me of a flying Emerald Weapon

FFVII-01562-Emerald-Weapon-Battle.png

:patrice: but it's surrounded by sharks. Like the sky is an ocean. Or..... something. Whatver. :jbhmm:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
If it's anything dealing with screwed up romantic situations and the mangaka is a woman?

giphy.gif

watch out, though....

you, as a dude, are gonna expect it to be one way, and youre gonna watch/read waiting for it....

and it's gonna be the other way. But you're gonna be a feen with your perspective changed by then.

it's already too late, first episode already hooked me. I know how this will go and I'm here for it :troll: emotional fukkery :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's some good anime on Netflix? Just finished Baki season 1 :wow:

You need to be clear what you asking round here.

Like do you like great action shyt?

Do you like sick deprived shyt?

Or do you like that poo poo trash slice of life shyt?

Cuz these niccas here will set you up with the latter 2.

Next thing you know you 4 eps deep in Orange or some shyt. :scust:And whatever anyone one tells you, Iron Blooded Orphans is NOT good

Martha

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You need to be clear what you asking round here.

Like do you like great action shyt?

Do you like sick deprived shyt?

Or do you like that poo poo trash slice of life shyt?

Cuz these niccas here will set you up with the latter 2.

Next thing you know you 4 eps deep in Orange or some shyt. :scust:And whatever anyone one tells you, Iron Blooded Orphans is NOT good

Martha

Just something with a good story:hubie: No goofy shyt though