Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Don't know why but I can't stop watching domestic no kanojo :francis:

The manga is written and drawn by a female but it's straight :francis:

and yet here I am :mjgrin: i'm interested in seeing how depraved this show can get:mjgrin:

If it's anything dealing with screwed up romantic situations and the mangaka is a woman?

giphy.gif

watch out, though....

you, as a dude, are gonna expect it to be one way, and youre gonna watch/read waiting for it....

and it's gonna be the other way. But you're gonna be a feen with your perspective changed by then.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

If you brehs aren't watching Kaguya-Sama you are definitely missing out on some amazing fukkery comedy. :laff:

:heh: I started reading the manga this is based on by chance, and never knew the name of it.... so I dropped it when I couldn't find it anymore.

So +rep for this, cause they were PLOTTING AND SCHEMING. :laff:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
New Dororo hit hard yet again. This show has almost no happy moments.

That violent ass scream he let out when he discovered what went down at the temple :picard:

The first words out of his mouth :wow:

If you haven't watched this shyt yet then you're missing out badly. This is the kind of adaptation Berserk deserved. :wow:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I dropped Shield Hero after the last episode. The conflict just came off forced as hell and all the tropes and characters in it are literally in every single Isekai or whatever. Can see why it would be popular though.

Kaguya Sama just didn't resonate with me at all.

The Promised Neverland is amazing though. That Sasuke looking nikka is basically a Pre-Teen version of Light Yagami. Dude is playing chess while everyone else is still fukking with checkers. :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yoooo I just finished Gun Gale Online last night and the shyt was fukking hilarious....:mjlol::bryan:

Ya I thought it wasnt gonna be good shyt is very good and funny as shyt she be over killing people too :russ:
Don't know why but I can't stop watching domestic no kanojo :francis:

The manga is written and drawn by a female but it's straight :francis:

and yet here I am :mjgrin: i'm interested in seeing how depraved this show can get:mjgrin:

My kind of show :mjlol:
Really enjoying it so far gonna finish reading the manga only read vol 1 so far

These demon lords are stupid strong in reincarnated as a slime
Milim took monster out 1 hit KO
Rimuru looked like he absorbed the remains so he should get a power up now

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
New Dororo hit hard yet again. This show has almost no happy moments.

That violent ass scream he let out when he discovered what went down at the temple :picard:

The first words out of his mouth :wow:

If you haven't watched this shyt yet then you're missing out badly. This is the kind of adaptation Berserk deserved. :wow:

Just watched episode 6...I signed up for this depressing shyt. "give me fireeee!!!"

giphy.gif

I got one question tho, How does he suddenly understand the things said to him by the girl n dororo? He was deaf n mute all his life tf

tumblr_pmrp7cpK0J1v6yd5q_540.jpg

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This is the kind of adaptation Berserk deserved. :wow:

OG Berserk is the only anime I can think of that clearly has NO BUDGET WHATSOEVER but somehow made it work

The way they directed it, the script, the fact you could tell the voice actors were really into it, etc. made the golden age in some ways even more enjoyable than the manga.

Only thing they really fukked up on was not showing the scene with the king explaining exactly WHY Griffith was locked up. Not only is this an obvious key storytelling detail, but the king was a real piece of shyt but the show hid this and made him look good.

Now we got ppl slandering the homie Griffith :aicmon:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I got one question tho, How does he suddenly understand the things said to him by the girl n dororo? He was deaf n mute all his life tf

Yeah that's the one thing that I never understood at all. He picked up speech patterns far too quickly. I think Dororo told Hyakkimaru a demon was attacking from the left like minutes after he regained his hearing & he somehow understood. :mjlol:

They probably skipped a chapter or 2 from the manga :manny:

OG Berserk is the only anime I can think of that clearly has NO BUDGET WHATSOEVER but somehow made it work

The way they directed it, the script, the fact you could tell the voice actors were really into it, etc. made the golden age in some ways even more enjoyable than the manga.

Only thing they really fukked up on was not showing the scene with the king explaining exactly WHY Griffith was locked up. Not only is this an obvious key storytelling detail, but the king was a real piece of shyt but the show hid this and made him look good.

Now we got ppl slandering the homie Griffith :aicmon:

Good post, fully agree with every word. Can y'all explain the fukkery with Tokyo Ghoul though? I think the manga is super popular domestically yet the anime is a low budget mess. :mjlol:

How are all these self insert Isekais getting monster budgets while Tokyo Ghoul got scraps?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bet his mother gets killed or some shyt when he regains his sight. :francis:

We approaching clannad and your lie in April territory if that happens or if its
dororo
might be worse
Dude be a walking jack bauer then