twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for real.

That's some scary shyt to think about. Orc Lord or whatever ate stuff and got power+regen from everything/body he ate.... his followers get powerups from what they ate and what Orc Lord ate....

Rimuru ate him. :merchant:

And can get hoes too :myman:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
If you're gonna watch dbz, then watch dbz kai (dbz with no fillers) :ufdup:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hajime Ippo

One Punch-Man
Mob Psycho 100
Drifters
91 Days
Magi
Rokka no Yuusha
Arslan Senki
Soma no Shokugeki
Assassination Classroom

Think I'ma watch mob psycho 100 next, preview looks nice on adult swim
And I watched all dbz with and without fillers lol .I mean I've seen every episode and movie from DB-DB Super .once I started it fell in love and got hooked man .kept watching episodes on the fire stick they got a dbz channel that plays episodes non stop. Recently my boy put me on 7 Deadly sins. Loved that . Then death note was good ... almost done with that but really got the anime bug fho bro love it .. can't believe I missed out on all this crack during my childhood:snoop:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Started Black Clover a few days ago. Pretty formulaic to start off, but it has started to pick up. My dude Gordon Agrippa da gawd, be killing me with his mumbling:mjlol:

I'm about to watch the first episode, season 1 of Baki. I can't ignore this apparently brutal fukkery any longer:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally watched that Hero Shield show..... this was better than I anticipated.

That betrayal though:picard:

That’s fukked up how they did buddy...... I like how he’s gonna straight up Austin 3:16 tweener now.

He’s not a full out bad guy but since people treated him like shyt he keeping that chip on his shoulder and not gonna be a good guy either.

Anyone can equally get it and now he bout to get slaves:wow:

Martha

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched that Hero Shield show..... this was better than I anticipated.

That betrayal though:picard:

That’s fukked up how they did buddy...... I like how he’s gonna straight up Austin 3:16 tweener now.

He’s not a full out bad guy but since people treated him like shyt he keeping that chip on his shoulder and not gonna be a good guy either.

Anyone can equally get it and now he bout to get slaves:wow:

Martha
We need more shows like this honestly. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We need more shows like this honestly. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I mean..... don’t get me wrong:whoa:

This ain’t no Petite Clover or Plus Ultra.....:lolbron:

But it’s off to a solid start. Would be more interesting if it was on the level of Goblin Slayer or what’s that anime from 2017 we loved with ol boy that got sent to a would where everything is a time loop and he keeps dying painful horrific deaths? There are 2 maid chicks that was like his bodyguards (one with pink hair the other with blue) and he was trynna help some royal girl that he was in love with? Also there’s a flying whale at night that terrorized everyone in the kingdom.

That show, I forgot the name of it, but if this can be that level then this will really be something special

Martha

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I mean..... don’t get me wrong:whoa:

This ain’t no Petite Clover or Plus Ultra.....:lolbron:

But it’s off to a solid start. Would be more interesting if it was on the level of Goblin Slayer or what’s that anime from 2017 we loved with ol boy that got sent to a would where everything is a time loop and he keeps dying painful horrific deaths? There are 2 maid chicks that was like his bodyguards (one with pink hair the other with blue) and he was trynna help some royal girl that he was in love with? Also there’s a flying whale at night that terrorized everyone in the kingdom.

That show, I forgot the name of it, but if this can be that level then this will really be something special

Martha

Re:Zero and I'm fine with no other anime being like it ever. So much despair but I enjoyed it. It was like watching a nightmare.