Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
waiiiiiiit netflix is coming out with 7 seeds?:blessed: bruh...lemme check if the manga is still on-going..i read 20 something volumes years ago.

1543293502-51f35544f7a5e4fb00001368f28dd770.jpeg

Scientists had predicted this disaster, and in response, the leaders of every country met to develop a plan for human survival before the meteor hit. The Seven Seeds project was developed out of this meeting. Each country froze a number of young healthy people, which allowed them to survive the meteor. After the computer determined that Earth was once again safe for human life, it released them into the world.

The Japanese government created five groups of survivors: Winter group, Spring group, Summer group A, Summer group B, and Fall group. Each group consisted of seven members and one guide. The guide carried small tubes of poison on their necks to allow them to end their lives if their situation became unbearable. The Japanese government prepared seven "Fuji" as refuges for the groups. In each Fuji, the group would find seeds and numerous books instructing them on survival in the wilderness

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
The new Baki is finally on Netflix and it’s dubbed.
I caught like the first 3 episodes of Black Clover on Toonami a while back, it was that it sucked it was just extremely boring and just the same old same old
I gave it a chance and I’m 27 episodes in. It’s not a bad anime TBF.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to formally apologize to anyone I've reccomended the Golden Kamuy Anime to. I was wrong.

Dont get it fukked up, GK still a great story and Asirpa is still my favorite female character in anime. But I repped it off the strength of the manga and having finally watched the show a bit...I'm hella disappointed.

The adaptation is just so lifeless. I dont think I remember hearing any background music or anything. The voice acting is flat. The guns sound like pop guns. And it has an uncanny way of delivering no impact on important scenes. Its hard to explain. i dont even pay attention to shyt like this usually but maybe I just took it for granted.

And the fights suffered the most. Gk is raw af with the gore but the anime cuts it out with 100x zoom in on the characters eyes n shyt.

Had to turn that shyt off after they ruined the hijikata vs mountain bandits fight. With the pop gun sounds and the tensionless buildup, the eye zooms was a slap in the face. No wonder they cut out Professor penis going "oh shyt :whew: at the sudden violence

And they cut out so much of the nature survivalist shyt too, fukk em. Not even gonna get on the cgi animals

So yeah, my bad. Yall should have been reading the manga anyway:ucku:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gotta watch more than 3 eps.

Some shows will give it all to you in one ep.

While others get better and pop off in majors ways as it builds up.

If we don’t have patience, then off this same energy DB Super should’ve been dropped early on cuz the first few eps were so wack dry bland generic pedestrian mediocre and anything else we like to throw at shows we like to dismiss

Sidenote to everyone else!

If y’all don’t like Petite Clover.... its all good:russ:

But what we not gonna do is have anyone shyt on this show then come hype or rave some true wack poo poo trash show:mjlol:

I’m sorry, I can’t accept that:lolbron:

Martha
lol Breh I shyt on Super all the time, I'm not one of those sheep :mjgrin:

I'm just saying it didnt really have anything at the time to keep me going as nothing stood out, I'll give it a chance some day

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Yooo whoever animated that last episode of Black Clover needs to find a new career. I've never seen anything so terrible. I thought the Japanese were prideful people :hhh:

Daps
Only two anime I'm watching from this season are bunny girl senpai and Gridman. Was watching Slime as well but finding it a chore to get through, currently on episode 10. First two only have one episode left anyways so it's fine.

Next season I will watch Mob Psycho 100 s2, promised neverland and Boogiepop. maybe Kaguya and shield hero.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I know we are all jojo fans here and it's a must watch but black clover is actually good now. It did a 180 and went from meh to FLAMES recently. Most of the ppl who hated black clover that stuck with it love it now

I'm just not in here hyping it because its funny seeing @Bryan Danielson being the odd one out on staning up for it:lolbron:

It really did. Show bossed up something serious right after that whole zombie thing around ep 20