Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its funny how formulaic this shounen are once you've seen so many, its like a wrestling match that has the same moves but in different orders and variations lol

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how formulaic this shounen are once you've seen so many, its like a wrestling match that has the same moves but in different orders and variations lol

yeah. what makes the ideas in HxH and FMA so cool

Canon Bleach anime is good for the most part though. Kubo makes up for mediocre writing with up great character and power designs. lots of memorable fights

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah. what makes the ideas in HxH and FMA so cool

Canon Bleach anime is good for the most part though. Kubo makes up for mediocre writing with up great character and power designs. lots of memorable fights
too a lesser extent I felt Kenshin and Yu Yu handled the formula well as well, they had the same tropes/set formula all these had but masked it and introduced things so freshly and different

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
JoJo! Black clover is mediocre
I know we are all jojo fans here and it's a must watch but black clover is actually good now. It did a 180 and went from meh to FLAMES recently. Most of the ppl who hated black clover that stuck with it love it now

I'm just not in here hyping it because its funny seeing @Bryan Danielson being the odd one out on staning up for it:lolbron:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I know we are all jojo fans here and it's a must watch but black clover is actually good now. It did a 180 and went from meh to FLAMES recently. Most of the ppl who hated black clover that stuck with it love it now

I'm just not in here hyping it because its funny seeing @Bryan Danielson being the odd one out on staning up for it:lolbron:

Word? You reading it or watching it? What ep does it get better?. I dropped it right in the beginning. :flabbynsick:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
too a lesser extent I felt Kenshin and Yu Yu handled the formula well as well, they had the same tropes/set formula all these had but masked it and introduced things so freshly and different

and neither goes on much longer than it needed to. humanized characters with relatable conflicts get satisfying resolutions by the end of the narrative, doesn’t do anyone dirty by having them die for no other reason than shock value like Neji or introduce a million and one plot threads just to leave you hanging by the end like another certain series does

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Since the Black Bulls been on that mission to collect the stone..... this shyt been nothing short of flames.

Also seeing Asta put in work has been amazing.... like it’s crazy how they try to play him like he’s this idiot on some Naruto/Goku shyt..... but this guy been showing he’s clearly aware an intelligent.

Like after last so, I’m fully convinced he be trolling and just be playing the fool on some “laugh to keep from crying” shyt.

When cats clown him taking personal shots, he be taking it in stride and letting that shot roll off him.

Specifically this last ep, he was put in a situation where had that been Naruto/Goku and other strong but dumb type protagonists. They would’ve fell right into a trap and literally have the bad guy the upper hand, but Asta saw right through it

And next week he getting a level up??

That shyt gonna be lit

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I caught like the first 3 episodes of Black Clover on Toonami a while back, it was that it sucked it was just extremely boring and just the same old same old

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Jimbei a real one.

giphy.gif

Mika

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I caught like the first 3 episodes of Black Clover on Toonami a while back, it was that it sucked it was just extremely boring and just the same old same old

Gotta watch more than 3 eps.

Some shows will give it all to you in one ep.

While others get better and pop off in majors ways as it builds up.

If we don’t have patience, then off this same energy DB Super should’ve been dropped early on cuz the first few eps were so wack dry bland generic pedestrian mediocre and anything else we like to throw at shows we like to dismiss

Sidenote to everyone else!

If y’all don’t like Petite Clover.... its all good:russ:

But what we not gonna do is have anyone shyt on this show then come hype or rave some true wack poo poo trash show:mjlol:

I’m sorry, I can’t accept that:lolbron:

Martha