Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This latest episode of Space Dandy has me perplexed. Was it about the freedom of information? Information overload? Historical archival? Internet piracy? All of the above? I'm amazed.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just started watching Attack on Titan this shyt is straight piff so far :banderas:I'm in between that and Psycho-pass which is on some psychological thriller shyt. Both dope shows so far

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When I saw him do that I lost it, that was some Gilbert Arenas in his prime shyt

ya shyt was insane he was on some nba jam fire shyt with super sayain added too it. had both dudes shook and even had whats his face purple hair saying i quit :dead:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started watching Log Horizon :ehh: I'm liking this little bit more than sword art online
Didn't believe in the hype of Attack on Titan, I was severely wrong :myman:
60 marathon run of Hunter X Hunter,I'm half-way there:bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Log Horizon :ehh: I'm liking this little bit more than sword art online
Didn't believe in the hype of Attack on Titan, I was severely wrong :myman:
60 marathon run of Hunter X Hunter,I'm half-way there:bryan:
Log Horizon is getting another season in the fall of 14. It is way better than Sword Art.

Its kinda sad because all the shows I like are basically ending now. The holdovers from last season like Golden Time, Log Horizon, Strike the Blood, Kill la Kill, and Tokyo Ravens then all this shows from this season like Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta and Chuunibyou even Buddy Complex is ending and its obviously gonna have a second season but who knows when.

Next season looks pretty mediocre.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Last ep of Space Dandy is hilarious

QT: Finish this sentence, I'm a slave to....
Space Dandy: The booty!

Someone should gif that lean-in face QT was making when h was asking for the final answer in the Dandy-Off.

Narrator: Drowning in the introspection that he couldn't even spell....

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knov:flabbynsick:. he gotta be stronger than knuckle, shoot, and palm but they're fighting. when they showed his face :damn:

Lucy

Banned
Daps
Anybody just watched Black Lagoon? While I have seen the anime, I am very pleased to see Adult Swim pick it up.

It's the kind of anime Adult Swim needs.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Anybody just watched Black Lagoon? While I have seen the anime, I am very pleased to see Adult Swim pick it up.

It's the kind of anime Adult Swim needs.
Yeah I never got around to seeing the anime before, but now that's it on Adult Swim i'll be checking it out.

Revy in them short-sorts tho :whoo: