Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Honestly I'd just drop the Claymore anime and read the manga if i was you. The anime goes off on its own path and an anime original ending that's some BS. Last i remember the manga seemed close to ending.
I love manga breh but I cant just stop.... it's too late.

Plus with my work schedule right now i had to halt all manga for a bit :(... I'm still tryna finish parasyte

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kill La Kill is on something else, I know some of ya'll don't like it anymore but I promise it gets better after episode 17

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kill La Kill is on something else, I know some of ya'll don't like it anymore but I promise it gets better after episode 17
Man the second half of Kill la Kill is insane.Crazy part is this show is so stupid and so great at the same time. It's a masterpiece. Seriously the people that dropped this show lost. I've never seen an anime with a premise this dumb be this great. Show be having my dying laughing. Mako's mom was sneaking peeks at the leader of nudist beach's dikk with her husband right across from her.

The villan's theme song is dope too

One of the best villains I've seen in a minute. Some of the shyt she does is very disturbing to say the least.

Last edited:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Highly recommending Berserk and Basilisk to everyone.Basilisk a must if u into anime with ninjas.Berserk straight classic.Just make sure you watch the 1 ep last.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This Hunter X Hunter episode was heat

My man Knuckle and his passion :wow:

Morel my n***a too, Shoot is a scrub but he showed heart taking on a demon alone, get well soon my warrior :sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do you know when it come back:sadcam:

doesn't have a return date
article just said end of month if I'm correct cuz I'm also reading manga its gonna stop right at the new arc too
manga is ahead not big but enough too where they could do another season right now

here is link on article and quote

The April issues of Gakken's Monthly Animedia and Kadokawa'sMonthly Newtype magazines confirmed on Monday that the second Kuroko's Basketball television anime season will end with the 50th episode on March 29.

The first Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume for Kuroko's Basketball 2nd Season shipped with two episodes in January, and the Blu-ray/DVD release is continuing with eight more volumes, each containing three episodes. That leaves one episode that will not air during the regular television run.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-09/kuroko-basketball-2nd-tv-season-to-end-on-march-29

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:russ:When they started predicting shyt before it happened. Dudes really thought they had super powers...

tumblr_n24rjx4JVj1rvb8cmo1_400.gif
I'm still dying off that device the pirate pimp had that shot rockets when you scratch the records.

"Now give me some of those sick beats!"
*minion scratches record*

And the fact that dude bought it online and tried to pass off as a device he made :russ:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newest Kill La Kill was the best in a long time. A perfect blend of action, dialogue and story progression. Was that a Big O reference?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Chuunibyou this week was brutal. Its usually such a funny show but watching what Shichimiya is going through is unsettling. She comes across as such a good person. She doesn't deserve to go through this.

Daps
Newest Kill La Kill was the best in a long time. A perfect blend of action, dialogue and story progression. Was that a Big O reference?

Big O reference I must have missed it... How so ?

I agree though, I'm glad I stuck with this show, they've definitely turned a corner with these latest episodes.