Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fam, im rewatching Naruto as well.

At the Chunin exams right now

:russ: most of the brehs in here must have the same mindset, I myself have been rewatching Naruto (on Netflix and they are about to take it off)

I just randomly started back when Itachi came to the leaf village and now they fighting the sound ninjas

I’m watching from the Pain fight on.... cuz truth be told..... that’s where I kinda stopped watching.

Back then I started reading the manga and I pretty much knows how it ends but I finally need to see it animated.

I didn’t mean to stop but just got log jammed and then too many eps passed.

But I’m determined to watch cuz I wanna see Boroto, which I hear folks rave about, but want to watch in order of story

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All these other shows are GREAT!

But Naruto is and has always been the only one to bring them “feelings”

DBZ never did that and very few did afterwards.

The deaths always had so much weight.....

I mean Gotdamn..... straight up.... ep 175..... the onions come out:to:

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m watching from the Pain fight on.... cuz truth be told..... that’s where I kinda stopped watching.

Back then I started reading the manga and I pretty much knows how it ends but I finally need to see it animated.

But I’m determined to watch cuz I wanna see Boroto, which I hear folks rave about, but want to watch in order of story

Martha
yea same with me, I've forgotten/stopped watching during this arc and I plan to watch a bit of shipudden

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Martha

Thinking about how naruto was always the one picked on in the village to saving everyone alwags tears me up