RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
These knightmare battled in the code Geass akito the Exiled OVAs are :banderas:

The 3rd one is all over the place. Half of that shyt is a gypsy themed slice of life :mindblown:, next thing you know autistic Lelouch is having an episode freaking out :mjlol:, fukking Suzaku can't catch an L :martin:, and of course 65 more people have Geass

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Im trying to understand the hype of anime

I watched dragon ball z sparringly as a kid

I have hulu and Netflix

I tried one punch man and I don't care for it

Turn me on to a good series to check out

I watched one episode of Gangsta. on hulu and I'm going to try to watch one episode a night to see if this is for me

DMZ

Pro
Daps

I have hulu and Netflix

I watched one episode of Gangsta. on hulu and I'm going to try to watch one episode a night to see if this is for me
anime is really really diverse breh, a couple of action shows isnt anywhere close to the limits of what the medium can offer. what kind of live-action tv shows / movies do u fukk with?

without any knowledge of your current tastes some really easy starter anime that are on netflix (idk bout hulu) are:

- death note
- fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
- attack on titan
- fate/zero
- gurren lagann

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I have hulu and Netflix

Try Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

I have hulu and Netflix

don't waste your time..

You're just not into anime... It don't take that much for a fan to get hooked.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I have hulu and Netflix

1. It depends on what non-anime stuff you like.
2. You gotta watch out for 1st episodes of anything. THey're usually the worst representation of what a show actually feels like.

With that said, go watch Black Lagoon. Its the anime I tell anyone unfamiliar with the genre to start off at. No magical ninja kids, no giant robots, no harems, no death gods, no fantasy settings.

Just a bunch of crooks. goons and killers trying to make their way in a world full of crooks goons and killers.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

I have hulu and Netflix

What genres are you into?

Horror, Action, Thriller,Comedy, Suspense, Freaky shyt:shaq:

I could give you some recommendations based on what your specifically interested in?

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
agape.gif

These Mobile Armors 1 hit KOing Gundams like it's nothing. Can generate baby mobile armors to help them repair and refuel. They are the definition of OP.

Last edited:

Konnan

Daps
Reppin
1. It depends on what non-anime stuff you like.
2. You gotta watch out for 1st episodes of anything. THey're usually the worst representation of what a show actually feels like.

With that said, go watch Black Lagoon. Its the anime I tell anyone unfamiliar with the genre to start off at. No magical ninja kids, no giant robots, no harems, no death gods, no fantasy settings.

Just a bunch of crooks. goons and killers trying to make their way in a world full of crooks goons and killers.
This sounds interesting

Thanks

Konnan

Daps
Reppin
What genres are you into?

Horror, Action, Thriller,Comedy, Suspense, Freaky shyt:shaq:

I could give you some recommendations based on what your specifically interested in?
All but the freaky shyt

I be seeing some weird ass anime fantasies around the web

I'm good on that :huhldup:

One of the reasons I stayed away from it

Looks like some :sitdown: shyt to me

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I was just fukkin with you on that last one breh:heh:

Ok

1.) Samuari Champloo: This one is one of the classics people rave about. It has a pretty simple premise. A girl tries to find her father and these two samurais help guide her. The animation is fire with with great fighting choreography. This is a very episodic show nothing too serious theres a few episodes that are there just for laughs and its made by the same people that did gangsta too but own its own its a dope ass show that most people who don't even care for anime love. Oh and the OST is:ohlawd:

2.)Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood: Now this joint:wow: Jojo is a action comedy type that you should check out. This one is a lot different than the other anime action shows of its type. The first part is about a guy trying to stop his adopted brother from killing his father and taking over the world. It sounds stupid af and it is in a good way. Fights rely on creativity and strategy instead of who had the bigger energy beam like in most anime. Its also funny af tons of fukkery that these characters say and do that'll have you:mjlol: especially the main villain

3.)FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood: If your looking for something with a more gripping storyline then check this out. Two kids try to resurrect their dead mother and wind up getting their body snatched up in the process now they are trying to find a way to undo their mistakes. It has action, comedy, great characters and the overall mystery of the world will grab you in.

I have more but I'll just stop there don't want to overwhelm you with recommendations if you want more just let me know:ehh:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

I have hulu and Netflix

peep Hunter x Hunter

it's a dope battle anime

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I have hulu and Netflix

This is like saying I’m trying to understand the hype of live action tv shows. Anime is just a name for foreign cartoons. You’re lumping a bunch of stuff together that has almost nothing to do with each other outside of it being animation from another country.

Do My Little Pony and Rick and Morty have anything to do with each other besides being American cartoons? Same with anime. There are a lot of different genres in anime that are nothing alike.