Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Reading and watching the show. I have a feeling this is going to be a classic story where after 5 years they still havent fukked.

Just like kekkon yubiwa 2 years in 4 girl harem still hasnt fukked
In the manga
mei decided to do an arranged marriage with some guy and ends up breaking up with her Stockholm hostage.

So what have we learned about lesbian rapists?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I only like to watch how they die in diff ways MC was a giant ass crybaby
MC from rezero went thru way worse than him

The thing that made me go :WTF_Bron::WTF_Bron::WTF_Bron::WTF_Bron:

THRoughout the show was the crazy hoe Natsuko, in the first ep shes all friendly with the MC, then out of nowhere shes evil

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

The sex scene that wasnt a sex scene, breh was infuriated because of it after that lol like bruh what did she do to you? Besides make you nut :dame:

Nikka was determined and devised a plan, broke his fingers and she still one upped him :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Kodomo no Omocha (1996) recently. The canon episodes are some of the best I've ever seen from the genre. Unfortunately they only make up around half of the entire runtime, would have given it a 10 if followed the manga to the end.

The overarching theme is that some children are born into shytty circumstances they never asked for and are forced to make the best of their environment in order to survive, hopefully to be surrounded by people that can guide them to the right path.

Follows a hyperactive kid getting bullied by a boy who takes his anger out at school because he's getting abused at home. She helps him get through all of that drama and in return he helps her with her own family trauma. You'd never expect the story to be that heavy judging by the promotional art. Does tone shifts really well.

Sana has this quirk where she randomly starts rapping and it never fails to be hilarious. She reminds me a lot of Nodame and Radical Ed to an extent. Both she and Hayama are excellent lead characters.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
...I just got a lot of tenchi stuff today...you wanna see them?

Very good looking collection there breh, even got Photon up in there, can't tell if I see Dual Parallel or not tho...

I been meaning to get the OVA blu Rays for the longest, even though I got the rips on my hard drive I still want the real physical version too.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Very good looking collection there breh, even got Photon up in there, can't tell if I see Dual Parallel or not tho...

I been meaning to get the OVA blu Rays for the longest, even though I got the rips on my hard drive I still want the real physical version too.
...do you not notice the fact that most of them have been COMPLETELY DESTROYED!!!!!!??????

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just binged darling in the franxxx, anime of the season contestor hands down.

After that my witch academia mess studio trigger bringing that piff again

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Violet Evergarden 07

full